“New Sunday Carvery”

Holiday Inn Aberdeen - Exhibition Centre
Ranked #58 of 65 Hotels in Aberdeen
Reviewed 28 April 2013 via mobile

Visited Maximillians Restaurant for Sunday Carvery (newly started) Meats are first class and of far greater quality than others; real quality food at reasonable prices. The staff are very attentive and very polite. Well worth a visit !!

1  Thank djabz
K_Parchimowicz, Manager at Holiday Inn Aberdeen - Exhibition Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks you for your kind review. I am delighted that you have enjoyed your meal with us and appreaciated our efforts to make your Sunday roast special - we are looking forward to welcome you back next Sunday.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Excellent staff! When trying to arrange a birthday cake for my sister who was staying at the hotel, the staff member was so efficient and helpful and couldn't do enough for me. Rare to receive such compassion and thoughtfulness.

• Stayed: April 2013
K_Parchimowicz, Manager at Holiday Inn Aberdeen - Exhibition Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Dear Guest,

I am glad to see that we were managed to assist you and make your sister's stay special. Thank you for your excellent review - it really means a lot us that you took your time and recognized our efforts. We are looking forward to welcome you and your sister again.

Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights with my two young children, lovely hotel, one of the best holiday inns I have been too.
Room was spacious and very comfortable, staff were polite and friendly, even providing an extension lead
The only thing I struggled with was trying to get the bags and a pushchair through the stiff front doors and heavy doors through the hotel with no offers of help.
The food was a little expensive but worth it.
Definitely will be booking this hotel next time we return

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your perfect review and taking the time to share your experience with other users of Tripadvisor. I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you are planning to return. In regards to your comments on the doors I will make sure that the feedback is passed on to our Duty Manager's to make sure that we improve in that area.

Once again thank you for your stay with us and your review.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I've reviewed quite a few Aberdeen hotels recently. This one holds up reasonably well with the competition. Whilst there isn't much in the immediate area if you want something to do other than work, it is a short taxi ride from the city centre and not very far from Trump's new golf course (a few miles up the dual carriageway). Of course, it is perfect for the Exhibition Centre being part of the same complex.

The food is reasonable if unspectacular, the rooms are clean and the service is quite good. Both the bar and the restaurant have TVs which is handy if the football is on.

Overall, not bad at all. You could certainly do a lot worse in Aberdeen.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
K_Parchimowicz, Manager at Holiday Inn Aberdeen - Exhibition Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that in comparison to our competitors you have valued our services and the quality and cleanliness of our bedrooms.

I am looking forward to your next stay with us - once again thank you for your time.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

This hotel was very nice and clean comfortable bed so got a real good sleep.
The breakfast was also very good lot's to choose from as being a buffet style
so you can have as much or little as you wanted.also good parking and very close to
the city centre for some shopping and also various amounts of bars and resteraunts which
could lead to a good day/night on the town

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback - I am happy to learn that you have appreciated our services and the quality of our rooms and breakfast. I do hope that your experience will lead to your next visit to Bridge of Don Holiday Inn and I am looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

From the start this was a nice hotel. We booked a long weekend here from Friday to Monday. Total cost for my Wife, Daughter and myself was £155 for bed and a buffet style breakfast. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was nice, fresh and clean. I would recommend this hotel to anybody who wants a decent hotel at a decent price.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us and other users of Tripadvisor - reviews like yours always put a smile on my face and I am delighted to see that you had a great family stay. I will make sure that your feedback goes down to all my colleagues in all departments as I am sure it will make their day as well.

Once again thank you for your feedback

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I booked this hotel ,one because it was close to my friends in aberdeen and secondly at fifty pound a night I thought was good value for Aberdeen,the staff were very friendly both at reception and at the hotel bar,the room was spacious clean and I was able to adjust the heat from the radiator to ensure our room was nice and warm,I did not eat in the hotel so cannot judge on this but what I will say is that the price you pay for a drink is very expensive at over four pounds for a vodka and coke, would stay at thishotel again due to the staff and the night porter who agan was very freindly.

Room Tip: as the area was quiet at the time I am sorry cannot sat