This hotel has good points and bad. Check in was quick and easy with a friendly receptionist. Rooms are basic but made it my own in the week I was there. Reception booked my taxi every morning and made my journeys easy. Breakfast has a wide range and I tried something different every morning. The breakfast girl remembered my room number by half way through the week and was really friendly which is nice to see while staying in a busy hotel where you normally get a robotic speech every day, had good conversation each morning as she asked how my dinner was the evening before and if I had a busy day planned. The down points would be the gentleman that served me my coffee every morning without fail would spill it on the table and was dressed rather scruffy with his uniform un tucked and large boots on. While the girl that greeted me in the morning couldn't be happier when I came down at night time I was greeted by another young girl with glasses who seemed like she wanted to be somewhere else! The food made up for the waiting staff short falls as I saw everyone else getting offered bread apart from myself. waited a good 15minuets before being asked what I wanted to drink. I believe the reception manager helped me through my check out again asking how my stay was and what my day had in store. It was great to have a normal conversation with staff as when I stay elsewhere they all have the same speech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy direct access to Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre from the Holiday Inn Aberdeen-Exhibition Centre hotel, conveniently just off the A90 motorway. Friendly staff greet you as you enter Holiday Inn Aberdeen-Exhibition Centre's spacious, light-filled Lobby. Stroll straight through to your event at Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre, or finish off work on the uncluttered desk in your modern Guest room. We've plenty of complimentary parking at our handy location, tucked away from Aberdeen's bustling centre but only a speedy 15-minute journey by bus. Aberdeen Airport is 5 miles away. Holiday Inn Aberdeen-Exhibition Centre is well-placed in the Bridge of Don's oil business hub, and is a short drive from General Electric, Weatherford and RBG Rig Blast. Wood Group Engineering and Sparrows Offshore are also nearby. You can link to wireless Internet throughout the hotel. Wander by rolling greenery at lush Royal Aberdeen Golf Club , 500 metres from the hotel. For family outings, head for beachside thrills at nearby Codonas Amusement Park and make a trip to legendary Loch Ness, 3 hours away. Chic Maximilian's Restaurant serves locally caught fish and chargrilled fillet steak. You can sample whiskey and grab favourites from burgers to pizzas in our stylish Maxi's Bar. Order late-night snacks from Holiday Inn Aberdeen-Exhibition Centre's 24-hour Room Service menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Aberdeen - Exhibition Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Aberdeen - Exhibition Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Holiday Inn Exhibition Centre
- Aberdeen Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Aberdeen - Exhibition Centre Scotland