We recently stayed at this hotel when we were attending a wedding in the area. The Bride had arranged a deal for a block booking for guests. When I phoned to make our reservation nobody knew anything about this. Several costly phone calls were made by various people until this was sorted out. I gave my Credit Card details & the price was confirmed also that our room would be kept available after 4pm. At a later date I requested a Confirmation & ended up in contact with ICH they disputed the price that had been agreed & also said that I had not left Credit Card details. Four e-mails later we seemed to have got things sorted. On arrival at the hotel we were still quoted the higher price. Now for the positive things, the Reception staff couldn't have been more helpful & sorted the problem immediately. Our room was overlooking the main road & was changed to one at the back, no problem. The rest of our stay was excellent, pleasant staff, clean comfortable room & substantial breakfast. Dinner prices I felt were a bit steep & others agreed. I would definitely stay in this hotel again if I was in the area, apart from good value it is also close to bus stops for getting into the city if transport is needed. After a difficult start we had a good visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy direct access to Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre from the Holiday Inn Aberdeen-Exhibition Centre hotel, conveniently just off the A90 motorway. Friendly staff greet you as you enter Holiday Inn Aberdeen-Exhibition Centre's spacious, light-filled Lobby. Stroll straight through to your event at Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre, or finish off work on the uncluttered desk in your modern Guest room. We've plenty of complimentary parking at our handy location, tucked away from Aberdeen's bustling centre but only a speedy 15-minute journey by bus. Aberdeen Airport is 5 miles away. Holiday Inn Aberdeen-Exhibition Centre is well-placed in the Bridge of Don's oil business hub, and is a short drive from General Electric, Weatherford and RBG Rig Blast. Wood Group Engineering and Sparrows Offshore are also nearby. You can link to wireless Internet throughout the hotel. Wander by rolling greenery at lush Royal Aberdeen Golf Club , 500 metres from the hotel. For family outings, head for beachside thrills at nearby Codonas Amusement Park and make a trip to legendary Loch Ness, 3 hours away. Chic Maximilian's Restaurant serves locally caught fish and chargrilled fillet steak. You can sample whiskey and grab favourites from burgers to pizzas in our stylish Maxi's Bar. Order late-night snacks from Holiday Inn Aberdeen-Exhibition Centre's 24-hour Room Service menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Aberdeen - Exhibition Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Aberdeen - Exhibition Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Holiday Inn Exhibition Centre
- Aberdeen Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Aberdeen - Exhibition Centre Scotland