I had a two day stay as I was working in the area. Check in and out was fast and easy, the receptionist was friendly and had a great sense of humour. He was so helpful, not only giving us directions to the various places we were to be working but even getting us a map and marking them up for us.
We had smoking rooms on the top floor, parts of which smelt really damp but luckily, not near our section. Compared to other Holiday Inns I've stayed at, my room wasn't nearly as nice as the others. It was clean but very tired, it really could have done with a refurb. The bed, however, was very comfortable and the shower was brilliant.
The breakfast at this hotel is amazing, there was so much choice of both hot and cold items, even haggis, although my work colleague who is scottish was heard muttering about haggis being served for breakfast! What the rooms lacked was certainly made up for by the breakfast.
One gripe, as in all Holiday Inns, the price of wifi access is ridiculously expensive.
The staff here really were great, without fail all gave good service in a friendly manner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy direct access to Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre from the Holiday Inn Aberdeen-Exhibition Centre hotel, conveniently just off the A90 motorway. Friendly staff greet you as you enter Holiday Inn Aberdeen-Exhibition Centre's spacious, light-filled Lobby. Stroll straight through to your event at Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre, or finish off work on the uncluttered desk in your modern Guest room. We've plenty of complimentary parking at our handy location, tucked away from Aberdeen's bustling centre but only a speedy 15-minute journey by bus. Aberdeen Airport is 5 miles away. Holiday Inn Aberdeen-Exhibition Centre is well-placed in the Bridge of Don's oil business hub, and is a short drive from General Electric, Weatherford and RBG Rig Blast. Wood Group Engineering and Sparrows Offshore are also nearby. You can link to wireless Internet throughout the hotel. Wander by rolling greenery at lush Royal Aberdeen Golf Club , 500 metres from the hotel. For family outings, head for beachside thrills at nearby Codonas Amusement Park and make a trip to legendary Loch Ness, 3 hours away. Chic Maximilian's Restaurant serves locally caught fish and chargrilled fillet steak. You can sample whiskey and grab favourites from burgers to pizzas in our stylish Maxi's Bar. Order late-night snacks from Holiday Inn Aberdeen-Exhibition Centre's 24-hour Room Service menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Aberdeen - Exhibition Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Aberdeen - Exhibition Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Holiday Inn Exhibition Centre
- Aberdeen Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Aberdeen - Exhibition Centre Scotland