The staff were very nice. Overall pleasant enough stay. A few gripes as follows:
- the chicken Caesar salad I ordered for room service is without doubt the worst I've ever seen
- very pricey for what it was. I paid average of £127 per night!
- unless you're smaller than 5 foot the showers too small
- floors are bit rickety and not great sound proofing. Was woken by people walking in hallway.
Overall ok. Was there on business. Booked it for location. And staff friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Hotel located in city center, 7 miles to airport & within walking distance of museums, galleries, shops & restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen Scotland