Skene House Rosemount
Aberdeen Marriott Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$115
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$85
US$79
Jurys Inn(Aberdeen)
US$92
US$85
US$120
US$113
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$66
  • Restaurant
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$74
US$104
US$94
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$57
US$82
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsliving roomthese apartmentscontinental breakfastapartment hotelunion streetcity centrefull kitchencar parkhome from hometop floorsmall kitchenprivate parkingno liftmain buildingexcellent value for moneystayed here for one nightviaduct
Reviewed 18 January 2013

Beautifl well equipt apartments. Well situated in the heart of Aberdeen. Stayed Nov 2012. Had a couple of hiccups with the initial apartment (too small for me and my 3 children) but not Skene's fault (expedia's fault!). The staff quickly rectified the problem and found me an apartment whch would accomodate us all. Then had problems with the heating which the staff again were straight to me to try and rectify. We were offered a complimentry breakfast due to the problem. The breakfast at the apartments is beautiful, fresh croissants, bread, toast, bolied eggs, cereal, very impressed! The only downside I would say is not having lifts. The apartment I moved too was on the 4th floor and although they sent a member of staff to assist with my luggage it was still a bit of a treck for my 3 girls.But I understand that these are old buildings and its a bit like a rabbits warren which makes it very quircky but doesn't lend itself to having a lift.I would certainly reccomend this accomodation based on the quality and size of the apartments and their ammenities and the helpfulness of the staff.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Matmum
jan-skene, Manager at Skene House Rosemount, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review after your stay at Skene House Rosemount. I was sorry to note that there were one or two issues but glad that we were able to sort these out for you.
We are aware of the problem with Expedia which limits the information you are able to give regarding your reservation requirements. We are hoping to come up with a suitable solution for this soon. In the meantime please don't hesitate to contact reception or our reservations team directly. They will be happy to make note of any further information so we are able to allocate the best suite for your stay. Hopefully this will mean your next stay is not on the top floor!
It was very nice to know that you enjoyed your breakfast too. I will make sure I pass these comments along to our kitchen team.
Thank you again and hopefully we will see you and your family back in Aberdeen soon.
Skene House Rosemount

Reviewed 16 January 2013

i just love staying at this hotel!

breakfast included, safe secure parking and a fantastic suite to relax in. This hotel is a 5 minute walk if that from union street where most shops, resturants etc are. hotel suites are always clean and very comfortable, bathrooms are lovely and have great products for you to use.

I'll be back again soon!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Erin M
jan-skene, Manager at Skene House Rosemount, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review after your recent stay at Skene House Rosemount.
I was very pleased to read that you are so happy with our suites and the service provided. I will make sure our breakfast and housekeeping teams know what a great impression they made.
Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you and your friends back soon.

Reviewed 29 December 2012

After being stood down from flying offshore, my company struggled to find us accommodation and ended up putting us in here and I have to say how pleasantly surprised I was. The staff were extremely professional and courteous, nothing was too much trouble and they organised taxis for us the next day. The room i got had a full kitchen and living room area with a bathroom as well, there was a spiral staircase that went up to the bedroom area, the sleep I had was very good down to the comfort the bed, breakfast was also a very pleasant experience. As Lady Luck would have it, we were stood down again the next day and went back because they were that good.

Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Dave P
jan-skene, Manager at Skene House Rosemount, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review Skene House Rosemount after your recent stay with us. It was very nice to know that you were pleasantly surprised by your Skene House experience and the service you received. I will make sure our staff get a chance to read your comments.
Thank you again and hopefully Lady Luck will have you back this way again soon.

Reviewed 15 December 2012

Have never been so keen to come home and write a review. For £75 and being in the centre of Aberdeen cannot believe what a gem of a place.
Okay for the first time it was a bit confusing with regards checking in (along the street from the accomodation) and then to try and park the car (but with great help from Andy) - this is more down to the crazy one way system in the area.
The accomondation itself was first class and absoluitely immaculate. Lovely suite - downstairs - lovely sitting area with kitchen - fresh milk in fridge for cup of tea. Beautiful, clean bathroom. Spiral staircase to lovely bedroom.
They underplay their continental breakfast in the restaurant which was included. Was great - all that you need - tea, toast and a wonderful spread of choices from cheeses to fresh yoghurt and fruit etc. For an additional £1.50 we had poached eggs.
The service from the reception to the restaurant was exceptional but in particular to Andy.
Only stay 30 miles away but because of xmas night out and then onwards in the morning to do xmas shop decided to stay overnight but will definately do it again when there are offers available if going out in Aberdeen for a treat.
Oh and forgot to mention free bottle of wine.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank AberdeenshireHay
jan-skene, Manager at Skene House Rosemount, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2012

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Skene House Rosemount and then taking the time to write such a wonderful review.
I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay so much. Our staff enjoy looking after our guests and making sure they enjoy their time with us. Andy was very happy to hear that he had made such a good impression.
As you mentioned, the one way system can make our second car park awkward to find but our staff are always happy to give directions or even jump in the car with you to make sure you get there.
I will also make sure I pass your lovely comments along to our breakfast team.
Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you both back soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2012 via mobile

Couldn't fault our stay. Good location, easy walking distance from the train station. Reception staff very friendly and helpful, as was the young man who showed us to our room. Rooms were very clean with nice bedding. We were only there for one night but liked the idea of having a separate living area with kitchen. A very high standard of accommodation for the cost. Will definitely stay here again when in Aberdeen .

• Stayed: November 2012
jan-skene, Manager at Skene House Rosemount, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2012

Thank you very much for choosing Skene House Rosemount and then taking the time to post a review.
It was very good to know that you received a friendly and helpful welcome from our reception team and from our concierge. I will certainly pass these comments along to them.
As you say, having the separate kitchen, lounge and bedroom can make all the difference when visiting. Whether here for one night with family or friends or for a longer stay this gives you the opportunity to sit in your lounge with a cup of tea while dinner cooks in the kitchen or to order in a take-away and have friends round.
I was delighted to read that you will choose to stay here again and look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip.
Thank you again.