Stayed here for 4 nights for work. My room was on the 6 floor and had an excellent view of HM theatre and was very pretty as the sun was coming up. Rooms were clean. A few times I'd left my dishes to do the next day and when I came back housekeeping had done them for me! I didn't have much contact with hotel staff - just the breakfast staff and 1 lady in particular stood out and was always very cheery and friendly. It's only a short 5-10 minute walk from union street which is great for shopping, theatre and restaurants. Overall a great hotel and I would definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4* Hotel Suites set in the cultural quarter of Aberdeen, only a few minutes' walk to the theatre, art galleries and shopping centres. Smart, modern & comfortable serviced accommodation in Aberdeen with additional benefit of hotel services. Interiors have been designed by leading interior designers to offer guests a more minimal, streamline aesthetic - from the duplex penthouses offering bright and airy loft-style living to a more homely environment in Rothko's tequila sunrise hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Skene House Rosemount reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skene House Rosemount Hotel Aberdeen
- Skene Hotel Aberdeen
- Skene Hotel Rosemount
- Skene House Rosemount Aberdeen, Scotland