Even before we arrived the staff at the hotel went out of their way to make our stay amazing. Nothing was a hassle from DVD players with USB sockets to taking delivery of groceries. Our apartments were spacious, well furnished and impeccable. For a group of 16 pernickety ladies that's something!
The best part of Rosemount was the staff. The smiling reception who organised clubs, taxis and information to the waiting staff in the restaurant. A particular mention for Piotr, Rhys and Alex who did everything and more to make us happy. A lovely touch was the gift of prosecco to start our hen weekend. Myself and the ladies would heartily recommend this venue. It's close to town but it's the staff. Next time we're in Aberdeen we'll be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4* Hotel Suites set in the cultural quarter of Aberdeen, only a few minutes' walk to the theatre, art galleries and shopping centres. Smart, modern & comfortable serviced accommodation in Aberdeen with additional benefit of hotel services. Interiors have been designed by leading interior designers to offer guests a more minimal, streamline aesthetic - from the duplex penthouses offering bright and airy loft-style living to a more homely environment in Rothko's tequila sunrise hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Skene House Rosemount reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skene House Rosemount Hotel Aberdeen
- Skene Hotel Aberdeen
- Skene Hotel Rosemount
- Skene House Rosemount Aberdeen, Scotland