Stayed for one night on March 22nd at Skene house Holbein and loved it. We checked in on the afternoon and then helped ourselves to a free coffee which is available in the reception. You are also allowed one free drink from the honesty bar which is a very nice touch. I had asked for a quiet room as I am a light sleeper and the room we got was on the top floor which suited us perfectly. The apartment was spotlessly clean with a nice size sitting room, a small bathroom which looked as if it had been installed quite recently, a small modern kitchen which had fridge microwave, toaster etc and a bedroom with built in wardrobes. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely use them again and the parking is also a bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4* Hotel Suites set in the cultural quarter of Aberdeen, only a few minutes' walk to the theatre, art galleries and shopping centres. Smart, modern & comfortable serviced accommodation in Aberdeen with additional benefit of hotel services. Interiors have been designed by leading interior designers to offer guests a more minimal, streamline aesthetic - from the duplex penthouses offering bright and airy loft-style living to a more homely environment in Rothko's tequila sunrise hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Skene House Rosemount reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skene House Rosemount Hotel Aberdeen
- Skene Hotel Aberdeen
- Skene Hotel Rosemount
- Skene House Rosemount Aberdeen, Scotland