I stayed here for work with my company recently. Whilst the room was very nice (serviced apartment style) I got to say their internet offering (bother wired and Wifi) was abysmal.
Being here on business meant that i had to be able to contact my company receive files write emails the usual sort of stuff. However every 20 minutes the internet would stop working even with a wired connection. I received one excuses after another to the point the connection was not usable.
For visiting the surrounding area the hotel made a great place to start visiting the local surroundings like union square.
The only other niggle i have is that the room i had was on two floors. the TV was down stairs so if you wanted to watch TV in bed and relax then this wasn't an option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4* Hotel Suites set in the cultural quarter of Aberdeen, only a few minutes' walk to the theatre, art galleries and shopping centres. Smart, modern & comfortable serviced accommodation in Aberdeen with additional benefit of hotel services. Interiors have been designed by leading interior designers to offer guests a more minimal, streamline aesthetic - from the duplex penthouses offering bright and airy loft-style living to a more homely environment in Rothko's tequila sunrise hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Skene House Rosemount reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skene House Rosemount Hotel Aberdeen
- Skene Hotel Aberdeen
- Skene Hotel Rosemount
- Skene House Rosemount Aberdeen, Scotland