All reviewsaberdeen universityking streethome away from homecomfy bedone night staybnbhairdryertv
Reviewed 27 October 2012

My 3 night stay at Brentwood Villa was just perfect! Ewen was a fantastic friendly host making me feel totally welcomed and went beyond the requirements of a regular BnB accommodating my dietary needs.
The BnB was comfortably warm, the guest cliental were quite, my bedroom well presented and maintained with a very comfortable bed, my en-suite had great shower pressure! As I live in a rural area the urban traffic sounds before sleeping took a bit of getting used to but I do not hold the BnB accountable for this. I will surly stay here again. Thank you!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Melissagodbeer
ewencrichton, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2012

Melissa,
Many thanks for expressing your views on our B&B.We enjoyed having you stay with ourselves and look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in March.We will try to arrange for you to have a bedroom at the back of our home the next time you visit as I do appreciate there is some traffic noise in our front rooms despite the triple glazing.In the meantime all the very best and keep healthy!
Regards,
Ewen

PS You also made a big impression on Xiwu who is staying with us at present!

Reviewed 27 August 2012

I recently spent a week at Brentwood Villa while working at King's College. The B&B is just across the road from the college, and a quick bus ride away from downtown, so it was a perfect home base both for the university and for exploring Aberdeen. My room was very quiet, clean and comfortable, equipped with a well-working shower en-suite, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, kettle and tea set-up, and television. The free wifi was consistently reliable throughout my stay. The breakfast room was bright and homey, with ample options from cereal to a full cooked-to-order breakfast. Ewan and Lorraine were very welcoming hosts, familiar with the area and quite willing to help a newcomer to Aberdeen get oriented to the city and campus. I hope to be back!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Deirdre7783
ewencrichton, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2012

Many thanks,Deirdre7783,for taking the time to provide your feedback.We are ,of course,delighted that you enjoyed your stay with ourselves and hope to see you back again at the Brentwood Villa in the future.In the meantime best wishes for your teaching endeavours.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

It was great to see how conveniently close this is to the university and the delightful Old Aberdeen. Very clean, quiet and with excellent service this is an ideal base for both tourism and academic visits.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Catriona07
ewencrichton, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2012

Thanks for your comments, Catriona07.We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us .As you say we are very conveniently situated for the University of Aberdeen, being situated at the main entrance.Indeed two of our rooms overlook the Kings College campus and playing fields.Glad too that you enjoyed Old Aberdeen which is a lovely area and right on our doorstep.
We hope to see you back in Aberdeen in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

My wife and I spent 3 nights at Brentwood Villa 24-27. May. We were very satisfied with everything. Nice room, comfortable bed, well functioning bathroom with shower and toilet. And very friendly, cheerful and helpful hosts. The breakfast was perfect. Ca. 1 mile walk to the city centre and very frequent buses

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Arthur H
ewencrichton, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2012

Thank you for your comments-we are delighted that you enjoyed yourselves as our guests.You were certainly very fortunate with the weather-it really was a heatwave for Aberdeen! Hope you enjoyed Stonehaven on your final day and had good flights home.Best wishes.
Ewen Crichton

Reviewed 29 December 2011

Enjoyed my stay here, Lorraine and Ewan charming hosts and very welcoming. Excellent breakfast & hospitality, rooms and en-suite very clean with comfortable beds. Perfect location, near AECC and University with short walk to beach. Definitely be back!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank gretna01
ewencrichton, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2012

Thank you for your lovely comments.We look forward to having you stay as our guests in the future.
Ewen Crichton