“Excellent Guest House”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Aberdeen
Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #9 of 102 Aberdeen B&B and Inns
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Excellent Guest House”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

l recently spent 5 nights at Brentwood Villa while on a course in the city centre. Ewen and his wife were great hosts and really friendly. The B&B was warm, clean and comfortable as was my room which was also well equipped with travel essentials! The bed was very comfortable, the tea tray was always full and the shower was very powerful. I would definitely recommend a stay here and this will definitely be my first choice of Aberdeen B&Bs in the future.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank elaine244
ewencrichton, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 10 April 2013
Hello Elaine,
Thanks very much for taking the time to write your review of the Brentwood Villa;it really is appreciated.You were a super guest and we enjoyed having you stay with ourselves.We wish you well in your Accountancy career and hope to see you again in the future.Best wishes.
Ewen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 November 2012

My first overseas difficult days were spent here at Brentwood, which made my diffiult days less difficult and more happy. This B&B provided me not only with beds and breakfasts but also with comfort and courage. Ewan and his wife are very kind and friendly to make me familiar with a Scotish life in Aberdeen. I will always feel grateful and obliged to visit them in the future.

Room Tip: Find your room on TripAdvisor.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
5 Thank XiwuHan
ewencrichton, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 2 November 2012
Xiwu,
Thank you for your very kind comments on the Brentwood Villa.We wish you well in your new position at the University of Aberdeen and are pleased that you are settling into life in Scotland.Many thanks also for your gift of tea from your homeland,China;we are already enjoying it very much !
Inverness, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 October 2012

My 3 night stay at Brentwood Villa was just perfect! Ewen was a fantastic friendly host making me feel totally welcomed and went beyond the requirements of a regular BnB accommodating my dietary needs.
The BnB was comfortably warm, the guest cliental were quite, my bedroom well presented and maintained with a very comfortable bed, my en-suite had great shower pressure! As I live in a rural area the urban traffic sounds before sleeping took a bit of getting used to but I do not hold the BnB accountable for this. I will surly stay here again. Thank you!!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Melissagodbeer
ewencrichton, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 29 October 2012
Melissa,
Many thanks for expressing your views on our B&B.We enjoyed having you stay with ourselves and look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in March.We will try to arrange for you to have a bedroom at the back of our home the next time you visit as I do appreciate there is some traffic noise in our front rooms despite the triple glazing.In the meantime all the very best and keep healthy!
Regards,
Ewen

PS You also made a big impression on Xiwu who is staying with us at present!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 27 August 2012

I recently spent a week at Brentwood Villa while working at King's College. The B&B is just across the road from the college, and a quick bus ride away from downtown, so it was a perfect home base both for the university and for exploring Aberdeen. My room was very quiet, clean and comfortable, equipped with a well-working shower en-suite, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, kettle and tea set-up, and television. The free wifi was consistently reliable throughout my stay. The breakfast room was bright and homey, with ample options from cereal to a full cooked-to-order breakfast. Ewan and Lorraine were very welcoming hosts, familiar with the area and quite willing to help a newcomer to Aberdeen get oriented to the city and campus. I hope to be back!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Deirdre7783
ewencrichton, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 29 August 2012
Many thanks,Deirdre7783,for taking the time to provide your feedback.We are ,of course,delighted that you enjoyed your stay with ourselves and hope to see you back again at the Brentwood Villa in the future.In the meantime best wishes for your teaching endeavours.
Cramond
Reviewed 26 July 2012

It was great to see how conveniently close this is to the university and the delightful Old Aberdeen. Very clean, quiet and with excellent service this is an ideal base for both tourism and academic visits.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank Catriona07
ewencrichton, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 3 August 2012
Thanks for your comments, Catriona07.We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us .As you say we are very conveniently situated for the University of Aberdeen, being situated at the main entrance.Indeed two of our rooms overlook the Kings College campus and playing fields.Glad too that you enjoyed Old Aberdeen which is a lovely area and right on our doorstep.
We hope to see you back in Aberdeen in the future.
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed 28 May 2012

My wife and I spent 3 nights at Brentwood Villa 24-27. May. We were very satisfied with everything. Nice room, comfortable bed, well functioning bathroom with shower and toilet. And very friendly, cheerful and helpful hosts. The breakfast was perfect. Ca. 1 mile walk to the city centre and very frequent buses

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Arthur H
ewencrichton, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 29 May 2012
Thank you for your comments-we are delighted that you enjoyed yourselves as our guests.You were certainly very fortunate with the weather-it really was a heatwave for Aberdeen! Hope you enjoyed Stonehaven on your final day and had good flights home.Best wishes.
Ewen Crichton
Carlisle
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Enjoyed my stay here, Lorraine and Ewan charming hosts and very welcoming. Excellent breakfast & hospitality, rooms and en-suite very clean with comfortable beds. Perfect location, near AECC and University with short walk to beach. Definitely be back!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank gretna01
ewencrichton, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 7 January 2012
Thank you for your lovely comments.We look forward to having you stay as our guests in the future.
Ewen Crichton