“Welcoming and friendly”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Aberdeen
Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #8 of 103 Aberdeen B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 August 2013

When I book a B&B this is what I want. The owner is so friendly and helpful. The rooms are very basic (and there's only four of them) but they have everything you need and the beds were really comfortable. Breakfast again is basic but still has everything you would want. It's obviously a popular place and full of repeat guests - always a good sign.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BritFoodie
ewencrichton, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2013

Hello BritFoodie,
Thanks for your comments re the Brentwood Villa following your recent 2 night visit to Aberdeen.We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you managed to get that wedding venue sorted out !!??Best wishes for the future.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

Stayed 3 nights to attend All Energy expo. Chose The Brentwood Villa for its proximity to the exhibition hall. Room very clean with everything you could want including a very comfy bed. Made very welcome by owner Ewen who also cooks a great cooked breakfast! I'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Gortonlad
ewencrichton, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2013

Hello Gortonlad,
Many sincere thanks for your lovely comments re the Brentwood Villa Guesthouse.We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with ourselves and hope to see you again sometime in the future.It was pleasing to hear that your trip north was rewarding. Hope you had a fine journey home via Glasgow.Best wishes.
Ewen Crichton

Reviewed 5 May 2013

I had the pleasure to stay at Brentwood Villa for 1,5 weeks. A clean and cozy place in a few minutes walking distance from King's College and old Aberdeen. But most important to mention the lovely owners, who made the stay perfect, as well as the excellent brekky.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Christian S
ewencrichton, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Hello Christian,
Thank you for your review.We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with ourselves.As you say we are conveniently situated, being adjacent to the University of Aberdeen main entrance .We hope to see you again sometime in the future .Best wishes.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

l recently spent 5 nights at Brentwood Villa while on a course in the city centre. Ewen and his wife were great hosts and really friendly. The B&B was warm, clean and comfortable as was my room which was also well equipped with travel essentials! The bed was very comfortable, the tea tray was always full and the shower was very powerful. I would definitely recommend a stay here and this will definitely be my first choice of Aberdeen B&Bs in the future.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank elaine244
ewencrichton, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2013

Hello Elaine,
Thanks very much for taking the time to write your review of the Brentwood Villa;it really is appreciated.You were a super guest and we enjoyed having you stay with ourselves.We wish you well in your Accountancy career and hope to see you again in the future.Best wishes.

Reviewed 1 November 2012

My first overseas difficult days were spent here at Brentwood, which made my diffiult days less difficult and more happy. This B&B provided me not only with beds and breakfasts but also with comfort and courage. Ewan and his wife are very kind and friendly to make me familiar with a Scotish life in Aberdeen. I will always feel grateful and obliged to visit them in the future.

Room Tip: Find your room on TripAdvisor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank XiwuHan
ewencrichton, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2012

Xiwu,
Thank you for your very kind comments on the Brentwood Villa.We wish you well in your new position at the University of Aberdeen and are pleased that you are settling into life in Scotland.Many thanks also for your gift of tea from your homeland,China;we are already enjoying it very much !

Reviewed 27 October 2012

My 3 night stay at Brentwood Villa was just perfect! Ewen was a fantastic friendly host making me feel totally welcomed and went beyond the requirements of a regular BnB accommodating my dietary needs.
The BnB was comfortably warm, the guest cliental were quite, my bedroom well presented and maintained with a very comfortable bed, my en-suite had great shower pressure! As I live in a rural area the urban traffic sounds before sleeping took a bit of getting used to but I do not hold the BnB accountable for this. I will surly stay here again. Thank you!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Melissagodbeer
ewencrichton, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2012

Melissa,
Many thanks for expressing your views on our B&B.We enjoyed having you stay with ourselves and look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in March.We will try to arrange for you to have a bedroom at the back of our home the next time you visit as I do appreciate there is some traffic noise in our front rooms despite the triple glazing.In the meantime all the very best and keep healthy!
Regards,
Ewen

PS You also made a big impression on Xiwu who is staying with us at present!

Reviewed 27 August 2012

I recently spent a week at Brentwood Villa while working at King's College. The B&B is just across the road from the college, and a quick bus ride away from downtown, so it was a perfect home base both for the university and for exploring Aberdeen. My room was very quiet, clean and comfortable, equipped with a well-working shower en-suite, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, kettle and tea set-up, and television. The free wifi was consistently reliable throughout my stay. The breakfast room was bright and homey, with ample options from cereal to a full cooked-to-order breakfast. Ewan and Lorraine were very welcoming hosts, familiar with the area and quite willing to help a newcomer to Aberdeen get oriented to the city and campus. I hope to be back!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Deirdre7783
ewencrichton, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2012

Many thanks,Deirdre7783,for taking the time to provide your feedback.We are ,of course,delighted that you enjoyed your stay with ourselves and hope to see you back again at the Brentwood Villa in the future.In the meantime best wishes for your teaching endeavours.