All reviews aberdeen university king street home away from home comfy bed one night stay bnb hairdryer tv
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

A high end B&B in its appearance from outside and in its high ceiling, traditionally decorated lounge inside, the best one I've ever stayed so far. The hosts were very welcoming and helpful to direct me to the local amenities. We stayed in a family room for a family of three. The room was clean and tidy with all the necessory facilities. The breakfast was a special treat and tailor-made to our taste. It was a great stay for my family. I really recommend it.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Mary L, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2016

Hi Pinggang,

Thanks very much for choosing Brentwood Villa B&B and for your encouraging comment. Really glad that you enjoyed staying here with your family.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

I stayed four times at Brentwood Villa to take part at a Dance Festival, but it was the first time with Mary Lee as the Manager of the B&B.Her breakfast is rich and individually.The rooms are clean. Use the hairdryer in the room because of a sensitive firealarm, It works very reliable.Mary is very friendly and I'm sure to book in two years again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Mary L, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2016

Hi Sabine,

Thanks very much for writing such an encouraging review. And thanks lots too for inviting me to the Square Dance Festival to watch the dance. It was awesome and I enjoyed it very much. It has been a real joy to have you as my guest. Looking much forward to meeting you again in 2 years time when the dance festival takes place again. Will definitely reserve the rooms for you.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

My daughter decided to leave her German home to sutdy at the university of Aberdeen. This was my first visit. Each morning when my daughter picked me up did Mary prepare here fantastic breakfast for both of us. I am pretty sure I'll see Mary again when I do my next visit to Scotland.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Mary L, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Hi Michael,

Thanks very much for taking some time off your busy schedule to write such an encouraging review here.

It's always wonderful to see parents come and visit their son or daughter at the university. I'm sure it means so much to your daughter. It's my joy to cook for your daughter too so that both of you can enjoy breakfast together before heading out to visit places around. And your daughter is so sweet! Looking forward to your next visit!

Thanks too for the pictures! The sceneries are so beautiful!

Reviewed 27 March 2016

This B&B is brilliantly located next to the university and is about 20 minutes away from the center of Aberdeen by foot, even though a bus stop is right across the street.

The owner is one of the nicest and friendliest persons I have ever met in my life. She takes great care of her customers and doesn't only cook some delicious breakfast (she once left some homemade chocolate cake on my nightstand after a long day <3), but also offers help in case that you are in need of some information.

The rooms were always clean, so was the bathroom. Comfortable beds and free Wi-Fi are provided. The only thing missing was a socket for recharging your phone right next to your bed, which I think is always very handy, but if that's the only thing...

Generally speaking, one of best B&B I've ever been to.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Thomas T
Mary L, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2016

Hi Thomas,

Thanks very much for choosing Brentwood Villa and taking the time to write a heart-warming review here. Really happy to know that you enjoyed your stay here. Thank you for telling me it takes about 20 minutes to walk to the city centre. You saved me from walking to find it out....haha. So glad you liked my homemade cake. If you ever stay here again, I'll make a different one to welcome you. My other guests loved my carrot cake. They said it's delicious and amazing. It's another of my favourite.

Thanks for the suggestion about the socket to charge your phone. Will look into that.

A joy to have you as my guest.

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

This is the best B&B that we have ever stay in Aberdeen. The room was clean and nice. The breakfast & food was excellent and most of all, the owners was awesome and good people. Location is wonderfuL with one of the most famous university nearby. Thank you sooooo much for giving us such a happy and memorable time in Aberdeen. God bless you all...

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Goh S

Hi Mr Goh,

Thanks very much for choosing Brentwood Villa! You thrilled my heart with your wonderful compliments! I'm so glad you and your wife enjoyed the stay and the food. I hope both of you had a most wonderful time in Germany with your daughter and grand son.

Thanks again,