All reviewsaberdeen universityking streethome away from homecomfy bedone night staybnbhairdryertv
Reviewed 13 September 2017

As many other reviewers have also noted, the most enduring feel of Brentwood Villa is its home-like feeling. This experience no doubt stems from the owner's warm, friendly approachable nature. The Malaysian egg paratha breakfast was an absolute delight.

In future, Brentwood Villa will be my B&B of choice whenever I have need to stay in Aberdeen.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Mary L, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Hi Abdul,
Thanks very much for writing such an encouraging review! So glad you like my top breakfast menu, the egg paratha. We call it the egg roti in Malaysia :) Thanks very much for sharing some of your stories. You are a very friendly person and thanks for keeping the room very clean.Would be lovely to have you as my guest again should you ever visit Aberdeen in future.

Take care,

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I stayed at Brentwood for 1 week helping my daughter enroll at the University of Aberdeen. Mary, the owner, was wonderful, helpful and very friendly. The villa is located across the street from the University which made it very convenient. The rooms are tidy, exceptionally clean and comfortable. The villa is located relatively close to downtown and to other attractions.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Hi Jim,
Thanks very much for writing such an encouraging review! It has been a real pleasure having you as my guest. You are such a friendly and easy going guest. Would be wonderful to have you as my guest again when you come back to visit your daughter any time. Thanks very much for staying at my B&B!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Mary (the owner) is a very kind person. It was a pleasure to spend 5 nights at her place.

The room and bathroom was really clean and the breakfast was delicious.

Best place I have ever been to in Aberdeen.

Would highly recommand.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Hi Bibio01,
Thanks very much for such an encouraging review! It has been a real pleasure having you as my guest. Loved how you kept your room so clean throughout your stay here. Such a joy to see that you liked all my Malaysian breakfast menu. And you look cheerful all the time :) Thanks very much for staying at my B&B!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 4 September 2017

The B&B is in a great location, being right next to Aberdeen University and on King Street. Steven and Mary are very caring of their customers and are always willing to help. I also had some of the best homemade breakfast meals. I would definitely stay at the Brentwood Villa again, and would recommend to anyone looking to for a place to stay in Aberdeen.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Mary L, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Hi nhh5k3p8,
Thanks very much for the lovely review. I guess you are Nay! :) It's always so encouraging to read a good review like yours. Thanks very much for staying here. It has been a pleasure to have you as my guest. You are so cheerful all the time!! You must be the most cheerful guest that I had....haha. So glad you like the cooked breakfast. Thanks very much for recommending. Would love to have you as my guest again someday.

Take care and enjoy your studies and Aberdeen too.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I will never forget the couple who warmly welcomed me that night when I arrived in the cold and chilly weather of Aberdeen and kindly waited for me to arrive despite of my flight delay!! They kindly served me with a cup of hot tea and brownies and that really made my day after a few hours of flight delay from Europe. Apart from the warmth, I would say this is the most convenient place to stay for any one who needs to be near to the uni. Its just 5 mins walk to King's college for my academic meeting and the sports village is just next to this BnB. What more to ask for! Highly recommended...

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Mary L, Owner at Brentwood Villa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Hi Jay,
Thanks very much for taking the time to write such an encouraging review! It has been a real delight to meet you. I'm really glad to see that you enjoyed the stay and my special home baked brownies.

Thanks again for staying at my B&B.