“Mother's Day lunch didn't disappoint”
Review of Wagamama

Wagamama
Ranked #60 of 675 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Wagamama aberdeen is located in union square, aberdeen's newest and largest shopping and leisure. Destination, with over 60 fantastic shops and restaurants and a 10 screen cinema. We offer asian food inspired by the flavours of japan
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Mother's Day lunch didn't disappoint”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My children took the family to Union Square Wagamama for Mother's Day and were pleased with themselves as I'd wanted to eat there and this was my first visit. Nice decor, large tables for 8-12 people which were generous enough not to feel too close if there were two parties, as we were, of 5 and 4. Lovely food, large menu, different kids of noodles, a good description of everything, We were informed that, as per Japanese restuarants, the food is cooked to order and arrives as it is cooked, Some of us ordered MIso with pickeld vegetables in gorgeous lidded bowls. One Firecracker - spicy chicken with chillies and some pain, but it was nice, Chicken in coconut and lime was a favourite, fresh and tasty, as was the raw salad. We only had soft drinks os no comment there but the desserts were good, particularly the coconut icecream with mango sauce and almonds. Looking forward to going again and trying something else new. Mixed clientele from quite young children to grandparents!

Scotland
“Noisy when crowded”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Good food with no frills. Service slow when busy but very friendly. It is a very noisy place when busy and you'll find yourself sharing a table with strangers. Not the place for a romantic meal.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Great Menu and Good if you are Short of Time”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

As this was my first visit to Wagamama I was not entirely sure what to expect. My friend however has been many times before and was keen to recommend dishes she has previously enjoyed. The menu is vast, therefore I was glad I had taken a look prior to my visit and had identified a few dishes, with ingredients I particularly enjoy. The restaurant was fairly busy, and I was therefore delighted when we were allocated the last booth table, as I think it would have been a different experience had we been allocated a bench. There was a good atmosphere in the restaurant. It is in an ideal location within the shopping centre and next to the Cinema, and I would say is a great choice, if you are short of time, as the dishes were delivered very promptly. Our server was very helpful, recommending the Tiger Beer for my shandy. All dishes we ordered were delicious with really fresh ingredients. Another positive that I would like to note is that when I visited the toilet, it was refreshing to notice a fresh smell on entering. The toilets in some restaurants can sometimes put you off a return visit. All things taken into account, I thoroughly enjoyed my first dining experience at Wagamama and look forward to returning in the near future.

Andover, United Kingdom
“Just like every other Wagamama - fantastic”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The beauty of Wagamama is that you don't have to worry about getting a bad meal. The food is always varied, exciting and well cooked; served by pleasant staff in a child friendly and unstuffy environment.

• Visited February 2014
“I'd go back”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Went here for lunch with my fiancée and the food was delicious quick and well priced. Service was super fast and staff were efficient and pleasant

Visited February 2014