“Love it”

Ranked #58 of 671 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Our japanese inspired menu has been created to soothe, nourish, sustain and inspire. pick from all kinds of rice and noodle dishes, alongside fresh salads and shareable sides. there are desserts, fresh juices, hot drinks, wine, sake and expertly crafted asian beers too. our ingredients are cooked fresh, served fresh. every bowl and plate that we fill with them is served as soon as it's ready. the colours and aromas, flavours and spices are always at their best when they touch your table. if you don't have time to eat in you can always take your favourite dish away with you.
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Love it”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Love this restaurant. Good food, good service. Food doesn't alwYs come at the same time but they do tell you this as it's just the way it works. Very tasty and keep going back :)

• Visited April 2014

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“In style, but nothing more than that.”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

I came here with fond memories still intact of my first visit to wagamams. The place is modern, casual, and ticks all the boxes for a stylish restraunt.
After I was served my food, however, I realised what had made my memories so good: the atmosphere is the restraunts selling point.
This time I was here with a friend, and I had the duck ramen. It completely lacked any solid meat, consisted of very tasty soup and noodles, and was portioned like a ramen should be. I also had a vegatble goyza side, which, with the two ramens we ordered, were ridiculously overpriced for their quality. The service was ok: I had to ask twice for the bill.
In conclution: come here in a large group for the friendly banter, and avoid anything pricy or too extravagent. Personaly I would say cheapest is best at wagamamas.

“Fab staff fab place”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I visit here often with my daughter and must say that food and staff are excellent. My little boy also loves too as children's dishes just perfect size and he loves using chopsticks. Always busy which is a good sign. Keep up the good work guys!

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Mother's Day lunch didn't disappoint”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My children took the family to Union Square Wagamama for Mother's Day and were pleased with themselves as I'd wanted to eat there and this was my first visit. Nice decor, large tables for 8-12 people which were generous enough not to feel too close if there were two parties, as we were, of 5 and 4. Lovely food, large menu, different kids of noodles, a good description of everything, We were informed that, as per Japanese restuarants, the food is cooked to order and arrives as it is cooked, Some of us ordered MIso with pickeld vegetables in gorgeous lidded bowls. One Firecracker - spicy chicken with chillies and some pain, but it was nice, Chicken in coconut and lime was a favourite, fresh and tasty, as was the raw salad. We only had soft drinks os no comment there but the desserts were good, particularly the coconut icecream with mango sauce and almonds. Looking forward to going again and trying something else new. Mixed clientele from quite young children to grandparents!

• Visited March 2014
Scotland
“Noisy when crowded”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Good food with no frills. Service slow when busy but very friendly. It is a very noisy place when busy and you'll find yourself sharing a table with strangers. Not the place for a romantic meal.

• Visited March 2014