“THE BEST CHICKEN KATSU EVER”
Review of Wagamama

Wagamama
Ranked #69 of 707 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Price range: US$11 - US$16
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Inspired by fast-paced japanese ramen bars, wagamama offers a range of fresh, healthy dishes including ramen, donburi, teppanyaki, curries, salads and juices. wagamama encourages guests to share in their enthusiasm, slurp on noodles, relax in good company and leave feeling happy, nourished and refreshed
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The best place in Aberdeen, the staff are very friendly, helpful and always there to explain you any dish you wish to try, they always know my order and the restaurant is so clean all the time. I recommend lunch/dinner with family and friends you wont be disappointed. my partner tries dishes every time we go there. I am faithful to my 71 ( chicken katsu).

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Pretty good service but the food was terrible and bland. If one must eat here you would be best sticking to their friend food. The seafood udon was appalling. A disgrace to describe it as Japanese.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Before going to the cinema my wife and I popped in to have dinner as the food is generally consistently good.

I tried a new dish which sounded nice. Unfortunately, on arrival it was very spicy due to it not only having chili's within it, but it was also cooked in chili oil......chili overkill for sure.

Thankfully my wife was able to eat it, so I had her main dish instead, which was nice.

It would be useful if on the menu it stated whether the dish will by "hot" spicy or not, similar to pre packed food.

Its worth remembering that not everyone wants the food to be too spicy.

We have eaten their several times and will continue too. However, next time I will ask for no chili's and no chili oil.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Love this restaurant. Good food, good service. Food doesn't alwYs come at the same time but they do tell you this as it's just the way it works. Very tasty and keep going back :)

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

I came here with fond memories still intact of my first visit to wagamams. The place is modern, casual, and ticks all the boxes for a stylish restraunt.
After I was served my food, however, I realised what had made my memories so good: the atmosphere is the restraunts selling point.
This time I was here with a friend, and I had the duck ramen. It completely lacked any solid meat, consisted of very tasty soup and noodles, and was portioned like a ramen should be. I also had a vegatble goyza side, which, with the two ramens we ordered, were ridiculously overpriced for their quality. The service was ok: I had to ask twice for the bill.
In conclution: come here in a large group for the friendly banter, and avoid anything pricy or too extravagent. Personaly I would say cheapest is best at wagamamas.