“Always perfect!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Crema
Reviewed 9 October 2013

As a Holburn Street worker, I have eaten here since the place opened. Whether I am alone or with my partner, we both love what we order. The homemade soup is fabulous... so are the cakes !!! Richard, the owner makes you feel welcome and valued as a customer. I was a Starbucks/ Nero/ Costa fan until this place opened up... they know their coffee!! :)

1  Thank L T

Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

This place is excellent. I tend to nip in by during the morning because the coffee at work is quite wrank and every morning I get a warm welcome from a gent I presume to be the owner. Great coffee, great prices, great service.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

I've been to this place 3 times now and I've never been disappointed. The guy that works there is really friendly and goes out of his way to please the customers. The atmosphere is great and could happily spend mornings here watching the world go by, drinking perfect coffee and eating tasty snacks. Really worth a look. Great local cafe.

Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

i came to this place several time for a coffe' and a muffin. the owner is really friendly and the place has a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

This is one of the best cafes in Aberdeen and certainly the friendliest. I worked on Holburn St. for a few months a couple of years ago and went here for lunch every day. I found the staff really friendly and the food was really good, especially the soup. The coffee is one of the best in Aberdeen as well. I don't work near the place anymore but still try and trek across town at least once a week for lunch there. It's nice to support the local cafes that take time and effort in what they do rather than the usual chain stores. Thoroughly recommend a visit.