“central with good lunches and cocktails”
Review of Amicus Apple - CLOSED

Amicus Apple
Price range: US$10 - US$26
Cuisines: British, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Amicus Apple is a modern and lively social rendezvous with her finger firmly on the pulse of the contemporary social scene.Effortlessly cool cutting edge design meets molecular cocktail madness and craft products behind the bar whilst the food is a harmonious blend of British familiar with elements of the unfamiliar to make it that little bit special.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“central with good lunches and cocktails”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Lovely lunch well presented in nice, bright surroundings. Extensive cocktail list but at £6+ a cocktail pricey and had better cocktails.

Food however excellent, great place, centrally located to catch up with friends.

1 Thank dajascot
Hazel A, Assistant General Manager at Amicus Apple, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We appreciate your feedback, our cocktail menu has been created with all different tastes in mind although you can’t beat a good classic and our bar tenders would be more than happy to cater to your taste.

Thanks for your kind comments and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Hazel

“Lovely place with friendly staff & good food.”
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely evening catching up with friends. Thanks to Hazel Alexander & staff for looking after us. Lovely food & great service. I will be back soon.

• Visited January 2014
Many thanks for your review.

I am over the moon that you enjoyed your experience with us, it was an absolute pleasure to have you and your friends in for the night.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great day out with my friend”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We had a great meal, drinks and service was really good my friend and i really enjoyed our nibbles selection we ordered.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Carlaaberdeen91
Hazel A, Assistant General Manager at Amicus Apple, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Thank you Carla for your review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed what we have to offer here at Amicus Apple and that you picked us as your place to have a relaxed catch up. From all the team here I would like to thank you again and we look forward to seeing you sometime in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Dundee, United Kingdom
“not hot stuff”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

food came out cold for 2 out of 5 meals sent back and still came back cold, very disappointing can't fault the staff as they were embarrassed and tried their best to appease us with drinks on the house, sorry but won't be back very poor

• Visited January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, however I am extremely disheartened to hear you did not enjoy your experience with us. We are always interested to hear our customers views in order for us move forward as a business and better what we do.

I’m disappointed that the food delivered was not to our high standards, on more than one occasion. I am pleased that our staff impressed you and that they did their best to try to compensate for the situation.

I have contacted both you and your dining partner directly, I do hope we can welcome both back in the near future.

Hazel.
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Cold and rather dull”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Of. 5 of us eating there 2 had to send their food back as it was cold, even when returned it still was not hot. I don't understand how 3 items on a plate can be different temperatures and just to be clear here none of it was salad. The staff were apologetic if not embarrassed and we were compensated for the lack of heat. Apart from that the place is nice but the food was not only lacking heat but was pretty dull. Shame really I was really looking forward to it but left disappointed and still hungry, the emphasis in this place is presentation not quantity.

Visited January 2014
Thank you very much your review, albeit does make for very disappointing reading. We do welcome feedback in all forms as it allows us to constantly improve upon and better what we do.

I really am disheartened to read your feedback. We pride ourselves in our food offering here at Amicus Apple and have put together a menu that we believe caters for all.

I’m pleased to hear that we did try to rectify this for you on the evening however I am disappointed to hear that both you and your dining partner still left unsatisfied.

I have contacted you directly, I do hope to welcome you back to Amicus and be given the chance to restore your faith in what we do.

Hazel.