Stayed for one night only and although it was ok I probably wouldn't stay again as I think other hotels are better value .
Check in could be quicker -without filling in a form with info already supplied
On arrival at our room we had No towels in the Bathroom-this was quickly rectified by the polite and apologetic young male housekeeper
Rooms are adequate if a bit small ,bathrooms too are a bit cramped in my opinion although the shower is large the doors open out against the toilet -poor design.
All staff were friendly and helpful though which was nice and the location is great just a few mins from train station and shops .
Breakfast is poor compared to other similar standard hotels in my opinion with a very limited choice in both continental and cooked although quality of hot food was good but Bacon,,scrambled egg,link sausage and beans (4 items ) is a poor show in my opinion id expect lots more choice at a buffet style hot breakfast and continental choice wasn't much better .
All in all ok and if I had to id stay here again however only if others weren't available .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Aberdeen Centre is a newly opened hotel, located in the centre of Aberdeen. The railway and bus station are just a few minutes walk away at Union Square. The ferry terminal and Aberdeen Maritime Museum are just opposite our front door.All business locations as well as Aberdeen City Council Headquarters are within five minutes walk together with the shopping and restaurants in the famous Union Street. The Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre (AECC) and Aberdeen Airport are both a short 20 minutes drive away. The A9 and A96 motorways are easily accessible from the hotel together with Market Street, Virginia Street and many more of the city's main attractions, all within the surrounding vicinity of the hotel. Our guests can visit many of the local attractions such as Balmoral Castle, summer home of the Royal Family being one of many famous Castles to be seen in this beautiful Scottish country side. Why not go on the Whisky Trail and try a Speyside malt? Codonas Amusement Park, Aberdeen Art Gallery or any of the amazing golf courses are all close by. The hotel has a fully serviced bar and restaurant, guests can choose from a cooked buffet breakfast or continental breakfast available from 4am till noon, snacks and evening meals are offered 24 hours per day. Rooms are fully en-suite with walk in showers, tea/coffee making facilities, pay per view movies, mp3 connections and free WIFI internet. The hotel is adjacent to the NCP car park and Pure Gym Aberdeen which is open 24 hours per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Ibis Aberdeen Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Aberdeen Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Ibis Aberdeen Centre Scotland