Ibis knows how to train the best for customer service. Although I have never stayed at a budget hotel with non carpeted floors and a bathroom door which is only as good as a thin fabric curtain, and, and, and, whinging done about the hotel itself, I must say the customer service I received was excellant. Most of my hotel experience has been at the Ritz and the Savoy, but I came here as a guest. When I spoke with Tomas at the front desk about some minor issues, he found another, larger, quieter room and personally came upstairs with me to help transfer the luggage from one room to the other. The following day, searching out the business center I asked Diana for assistance and she took care of me, and went above and beyond what I expected from the best of hotels! I'd suggest many upgrades but I assume that for the money this fits the budget from both ends of the spectrum. Loyalty points will keep those who travel~ loyal~ 21st century marketing works!
People matter and Ibis HR division has it down perfectly at this location. Everyone we encountered was professional, pleasant, and went out of their way to get things right!
Bravo to everyone at this hotel for confirming; you cannot and should not judge a book by it's cover.
Thank you staff for a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Aberdeen Centre is a newly opened hotel, located in the centre of Aberdeen. The railway and bus station are just a few minutes walk away at Union Square. The ferry terminal and Aberdeen Maritime Museum are just opposite our front door.All business locations as well as Aberdeen City Council Headquarters are within five minutes walk together with the shopping and restaurants in the famous Union Street. The Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre (AECC) and Aberdeen Airport are both a short 20 minutes drive away. The A9 and A96 motorways are easily accessible from the hotel together with Market Street, Virginia Street and many more of the city's main attractions, all within the surrounding vicinity of the hotel. Our guests can visit many of the local attractions such as Balmoral Castle, summer home of the Royal Family being one of many famous Castles to be seen in this beautiful Scottish country side. Why not go on the Whisky Trail and try a Speyside malt? Codonas Amusement Park, Aberdeen Art Gallery or any of the amazing golf courses are all close by. The hotel has a fully serviced bar and restaurant, guests can choose from a cooked buffet breakfast or continental breakfast available from 4am till noon, snacks and evening meals are offered 24 hours per day. Rooms are fully en-suite with walk in showers, tea/coffee making facilities, pay per view movies, mp3 connections and free WIFI internet. The hotel is adjacent to the NCP car park and Pure Gym Aberdeen which is open 24 hours per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ibis Aberdeen Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Aberdeen Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Ibis Aberdeen Centre Scotland