Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Jurys Inn(Aberdeen)
Station Hotel(Aberdeen)
  • Bar/Lounge
1,086 results
All reviewsunion streetvue cinemamaritime museumcar park next doorreduced ratemain shoppingcentral locationper daytea and coffee facilitiesaberdeen centrecomfy bedtrain and bus stationexcellent locationshower roomshort staykey cardgood nights sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Ibis knows how to train the best for customer service. Although I have never stayed at a budget hotel with non carpeted floors and a bathroom door which is only as good as a thin fabric curtain, and, and, and, whinging done about the hotel itself, I must say the customer service I received was excellant. Most of my hotel experience has been at the Ritz and the Savoy, but I came here as a guest. When I spoke with Tomas at the front desk about some minor issues, he found another, larger, quieter room and personally came upstairs with me to help transfer the luggage from one room to the other. The following day, searching out the business center I asked Diana for assistance and she took care of me, and went above and beyond what I expected from the best of hotels! I'd suggest many upgrades but I assume that for the money this fits the budget from both ends of the spectrum. Loyalty points will keep those who travel~ loyal~ 21st century marketing works!
People matter and Ibis HR division has it down perfectly at this location. Everyone we encountered was professional, pleasant, and went out of their way to get things right!
Bravo to everyone at this hotel for confirming; you cannot and should not judge a book by it's cover.
Thank you staff for a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: The view from the harbor side is Hollywood worthy but bring ear plugs! Also come with a good attitude.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank 1minnehaha
Attila S, General Manager at Ibis Aberdeen Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
It was our pleasure to welcome you in Ibis Aberdeen Centre hotel.
We are delighted that Tomas and Diane made your stay excellent and I will share your kind feedback with them. We very much look forward to see again and offer you the same level of customer service.
Attila

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Clean Friendly if lacking in personality, good value and great bed. Small room with shower room Pod, The walls are a little thin so could be problematic dependant on neighbours. Good proximity to some nice places to eat, drink and for entertainment and transport likes like the Bus, train station and ferry port.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Attila S, General Manager at Ibis Aberdeen Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We wish to make sure that we satisfy every guest so your feedback is very important for us.
We look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Srtayed here for a night and for the money it was perfectly fine..Clean tidy rooms if not a little on the small side. But the bathroom "pods" are great with a big shower area. Like most modern hotels the walls are paper thin so was a bit noisy from other guests..Cant complain for £32..

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time and posting your comment regarding your stay. I regret to learn that you have been disturbed by other guests. Please accept my sincere apology. I will ask my night team again to check the corridors even more frequently to avoid similar situation.
We hope to welcome you again in the hotel soon.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

A pretty standard Ibis. Have used them a lot on the past but no so often anymore, this one just happens to be in a good location for my work.

Good central location, with car park right next door. Right in the city centre, with good food at the Grosvenor Casino next door, or a Jamies Italian if you dont mind spending a bit more.

I used to be a platinum card holder, but they no longer give points for stays booked through Egencia, a shame really for them as it gives me no reason to show them any loyalty to the brand when booking, I stay in hotels all week and used to collect a lot of points I could use on personal trips. Their head Office should really address this. As generally I would be happy to stay with them 80% of the time, but unfortuantely other brands now have better loyalty schemes.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Attila S, General Manager at Ibis Aberdeen Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your kind feedbacks. It is very important to us and I wish to confirm that I will address your comments regarding the loyalty program. However, please feel free to contact me and I can also give more information.
We hope to see you soon in the hotel.