“I night B&B”
Review of Beeches Aberdeen

Beeches Aberdeen
Ranked #8 of 106 Aberdeen B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I stayed overnight with my daughter who was going for a 9am interview. We arrived late having driven straight from work and found a very warm welcome. Room was spacious and comfortable with a single and a double bed. Brilliant parking too. Breakfast was great with attentive staff and friendly conversation. Its handy for the city centre but a quiet residential location. Clean, tidy, great night's sleep - just what we were looking for. Would recommend it.

Room Tip: Great value
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Our stay was only for one night but good,nice room with everything we needed,friendly and welcoming host, comfortable quiet room and breakfast was lovely. Would recommend this accommodation to anyone for short and long stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OZTravellers_9
Reviewed 14 January 2014

very clean and comfortable. I have paid more for less in Aberdeen, would defo stay again - infact I am trying to book for 4 nights but cant get an answer on phone..:).. I also don't usually bother reviewing rooms/hotels etc, but an honest opinion really can help.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Gary C
Reviewed 10 December 2013

It's a long time I've stayed in a Guest House and only did so because I couldn't get a hotel room. So I was a bit nervous of what to expect. However on arrival I was given a warm welcome. The House is clean and the en-suite room I was given very comfortable. Some may complain it was on the small side compared to Hotels but this isn’t a hotel and there was ample room to move around. When I explained I would have to leave before breakfast I was shown the dining room and told cold meat, cereal, milk tea and coffee would be available to help myself. As I was working in the City Centre I was allowed to leave my car in their car park to save any parking costs.
All in all The Beeches is a friendly, clean & comfortable place and I would certainly recommend it.

Room Tip: Close to the city centre with parking facilities
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank R62
Reviewed 10 December 2013

The room was very comfortable and well apopinted. Free wi-fi and tea/coffee very good for working and after a long trip.

The breakfast was a really good choice of continental options. A cooked option would have completed the experience!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank IainW56
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Arrived by the beeches which has free onsite parking. I was made to feel welcome and showed to my room, showed how everything works. Had a lovely stay, slept very well and all was very peaceful. Had a nice continental breakfast in the morning too with good variety.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Wonderful time visiting my sister in Aberdeen added to by the quality of accommodation at the Beeches. John is a very friendly and caring proprietor whose rooms are beautifully kitted out with everything you require for real home comfort.The breakfasts are super with a wide range of choice for a continental breakfast - fresh fruit, cereals, cheeses, cooked meats, boiled eggs and yoghurts.it is also very handy for buses into town. Will book here again next time!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple