“Poor quality”

Sunderland, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor quality”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

First time to Aberdeen and tried this place based on the reviews from here. Totally disappointed place needs a good clean. Menu didn't give much choice and no pizza's!! First Italians I've been to where there's no pizza's!! Food quality is poor I had a pasta that was hard and hardly no sauce!! I can only imagine the good reviews on here are done by the family or friends as this place is poor. Watch out for the Xmas decorations in May!! And the dusty birthday banners! The decor needs a revamp! The best thing about our visit was when we left. The son who cooked cleaned, served was a lovely guy but everything else left a lot to be desired.

1 Thank SteveNippon

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Went here for the fist time although lived round the corner for years. Turned up to a really quaint authentic Italian restaurant.. The food we had between the standard menu and the specials menu on offer gave us one of the finest Italian meals we have ever had, and coupled with the wine choice made it a memorable meal and evening. May look like a deli from the outside
but the food experience is stunning. The staff are really lovely, informative and friendly. my favourite authentic Italian restaurant in Aberdeen.

1 Thank Rud1
“Family run”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

My friend and I went the other night. This is a family run restaurant you have the son in the kitchen taught by his father. Who according to his father is now better than him.. The food was very good I yet have to go through the whole menu. My friend and I had a bruschetta starter and I had bolognese an I can't remember what he had. But on top of this we had about 3 bottles of peroni an 4 vodka an coke. This cost around £55 we both thought this was excellent value probably a bit to cheap to be honest :) would of happily paid an extra £20

Visited May 2014
1 Thank John H
“Nasty!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Expensive overrated could do with a real deep clean and I didn't get the happy birthday banners and Christmas tinsel hanging from the lights also could do with a revamp!

2 Thank Stampy22
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really bad”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Food is rubbish. Not worth the money. Would not recommend to anyone......sorry wish I could write something positive!

1 Thank David M