“poor”

TGI Friday's - Union Square
Ranked #143 of 671 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
scotland
“poor”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

arrived for lunch having been to tgis in various places around the world, and have to say it this was the poorest of them all.
No rump steak for one order , and no pulled pork for another thats a third of the menu nearly gone.
When our meal arrived we were told to watch the plates as they were very very hot , just as well they were because they were heating the chips up. They were replaced but for the price paid, being able to provide "hot" chips should not be difficult.
For the prices charged there are many many better places in union square and aberdeen ......avoid

• Visited June 2014

• Greek first
“Disappointing ”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

The only thing that makes me return here is the jack Daniels chicken & the usually friendly staff.
Last visit was just awful. I have never had such slow service in my life! It was truly awful! The waiter was lovely he really was and it wasnt his fault. My husband had a pasta dish & it was vile! He couldn't eat it. It's over priced for poor quality food a slow service.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Mixed experience”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I had lunch here with a friend recently as she had been craving chicken wings! We arrived early to try to get ahead of the lunch time queues that were likely to form. My friend ordered the chicken wings and asked that they arrived at the same time as our main courses. I opted for the Bruce Lee burger which was a spicy beef burger with friend noodles, fresh chillies, spring onions, jalapeno peppers and a spicy sauce. If you like hot food, you'll love this dish. I requested upgraded fries on the side - with chilli and cheese. Unfortunately, the fries were lukewarm, almost as if they'd been sitting around for a while. I mentioned this to our server (a delightful man from Philadelphia). He did ask if I'd like a fresh batch to be made but because we were short of time, and had already been there for a considerable period, I declined. A short while later, a female member of staff (presumably a Manager?) popped over and apologised for the fries. She indicated that they should never have been served to me and could she offer a fresh batch. Again I declined and she advised me that I wouldn't be charged for them. I thought that was a nice gesture. The service isn't particularly fast here, but if you like huge portions and a decent burger, this is a good place.

Visited June 2014
Buckie, United Kingdom
“great food”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

the staff were fantastic and welcoming. we were served instantly with about a 10 minute wait for our meal. our meals came out and wow they were cooked to perfection. i loved it that much we went back for the evening meal and we were not dissapointed. it was fantastic

Visited June 2014
Kemnay, United Kingdom
“Good but not cheap”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The food we had was very good and the service was excellent. Good ambience in the place and always busy. It's not the cheapest but as a treat it is good to know you get quality food.
I would recommend it if your in the area, not worth making a special trip just food.

• Visited May 2014