Once again we attended a function (Burns Night) and stayed over at the Marcliffe. Girl at reception was lovely she was smart in her appearance and very pleasant and efficient. The porter who took our bag to room was chatty and very helpful..
Room was as always very good. However, forgot to turn down heating and it was very hot during the night.
Enjoyed our Function, good food and staff where helpful and served the food quickly. Function room was cold as it always is and a lot of ladies where complaining. We have always found the Function room cold in the winter.
Breakfast was very good with extensive choice of foods. Staff again where attentive and efficient.
Would not hesitate to recommend this Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened by Mikhail Gorbachev in 1993, this is one of the cities more exclusive hotels.I am delighted to inform our valued clients that we have now upgraded all our TV's to slimline models with plenty satellite channels.Thank you all for your patience.J Stewart Spence, Owner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your The Marcliffe Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marcliffe At Pitfodels Hotel Aberdeen
- Marcliffe At Pitfodels Aberdeen
- Marcliffe At Pitfodels Hotel Aberdeen
- The Marcliffe Hotel And Spa Aberdeen, Scotland