I have had afternoon tea at the Marcliffe 3 times (and have 3 more booked in already) and it is definitely the best. The whole experience is far superior to other venues in Aberdeen, with the wonderful ambiance of the drawing room and the high quality service from staff. Unlike most afternoon tea, you are able to select your choice of sandwich are you are given an amazing array of cakes and sweet treats. You are also able to choice from a selection of coffees and hot drinks. Although it is slightly more expensive than mosst afternoon teas at £18, it is definitely good value for money for the quality of food and service you receive. If you are an afternoon tea lover, I would strongly recommend a visit before the Marcliffe sadly closes it doors. Bookings are a must and you usually have to wait several months to get a Saturday booking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened by Mikhail Gorbachev in 1993, this is one of the cities more exclusive hotels.I am delighted to inform our valued clients that we have now upgraded all our TV's to slimline models with plenty satellite channels.Thank you all for your patience.J Stewart Spence, Owner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Marcliffe Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marcliffe At Pitfodels Hotel Aberdeen
- Marcliffe At Pitfodels Aberdeen
- Marcliffe At Pitfodels Hotel Aberdeen
- The Marcliffe Hotel And Spa Aberdeen, Scotland