It's been a while since i've been to the Marcliffe and even longer since I ate here outwith a wedding reception. Food, service and atmosphere all excellent. Exceeds expectations. On the pricey side but still well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened by Mikhail Gorbachev in 1993, this is one of the cities more exclusive hotels.I am delighted to inform our valued clients that we have now upgraded all our TV's to slimline models with plenty satellite channels.Thank you all for your patience.J Stewart Spence, Owner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Marcliffe Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marcliffe At Pitfodels Hotel Aberdeen
- Marcliffe At Pitfodels Aberdeen
- Marcliffe At Pitfodels Hotel Aberdeen
- The Marcliffe Hotel And Spa Aberdeen, Scotland