So loved staying here which feels somehow more special than just a hotel. The staff are all genuinely welcoming, friendly and go the extra mile. Setting is picturesque and quiet and a haven of peace in the outskirts of a now bustling city. We stayed in Fyvie Suite which was a complete delight and that Oh so comfortable bed! Breakfast is fit for a king here and I tried most on offer - Kippers are divine as is Smoked salmon and all produce is sourced locally. Dinner in the Conservatory restaurant the first night was a real treat - the best locally raised Wagyu steak I have ever tasted and so good it did not really need the accompaniments which were also great! Great service in the bar too! If you can come and stay here before it closes as I believe it might be due to then do as you will miss a great enjoyable and memorable stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened by Mikhail Gorbachev in 1993, this is one of the cities more exclusive hotels.I am delighted to inform our valued clients that we have now upgraded all our TV's to slimline models with plenty satellite channels.Thank you all for your patience.J Stewart Spence, Owner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Marcliffe Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marcliffe At Pitfodels Hotel Aberdeen
- Marcliffe At Pitfodels Aberdeen
- Marcliffe At Pitfodels Hotel Aberdeen
- The Marcliffe Hotel And Spa Aberdeen, Scotland