“Perfect Saturday afternoon cafe-lunch”
Review of Dublin Dave's Deli

Dublin Dave's Deli
Ranked #142 of 704 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 February 2013

My partner (Jonny) and I love Dublin Daves! Dave himself, and the girls could not be more welcoming or friendly! The soup is beautiful (he has converted me to like brocolli and stilton) and so are the panini's. It's always good craic in a comfortable setting thats cheap (around £4 for soup, sandwhich, juice and crisp meal deal)

A couple minutes walk from John Lewis and about 5/10 minutes to Bon Accord Centre so not too far out town either - give it a go!

2  Thank RachaelSutherland

Reviewed 9 February 2013

Value for money,friendly staff clean and tidy, excellent food m warm atmosphere . I love this place , when i want to hang out with my friends we know were to go.

1  Thank Maryann A
Reviewed 6 October 2012 via mobile

Been here a number of times and its always top notch.loyalty card means you get a free panini on a Friday,can't go wrong

1  Thank Sandyfroh
Reviewed 30 May 2012

A friend and I went to Dublin Dave's before a night out a few weeks ago. We were down George Street and it was getting late on in the afternoon so we decided instead of being picky, that we'd try the first place we came to, which just so happened to be Dublin Dave's.

I'm so very glad we did too!

We decided to sit in and eat, and the staff yapped to us for a bit too. The staff were so funny and extremely friendly.

The food was great and very fresh tasting and there was soooo much choice.

The place was very clean and quite spacious for being just a little sandwich bar.

I'd definitely go back!

3  Thank Sari389
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Friendly staff. Spotlessly clean. Great choice. Excellent value. Dave gives reward benefits to regulars, of whom I believe are many. Newspapers available to read if eating in. That says it all. This place knocks spots off the higher profile and over priced competition.

2  Thank Alistair G