Just returned from a girls weekend up in Abderdeen and stayed here. Great hotel, very centrally located and free carpark which is a bonus. Although there were no spaces when we arrived they advised us to park on the double yellows within the carpark area which we did.
Breakfast was ok, not the best ive ever had, however its free and there was enough choice.
Staff were very friendly and supplied us with wine glasses and chiller bucket and directions to local places etc
I agree with previous posters who say the rooms are hot, they are. We stayed last weekend when it was really warm in Aberdeen but we ended up wedging the door open to let some air circulate round the room. Its one of the few places where ive stayed that has good soundproofing in the rooms or maybe we were lucky as we were on the 4th floor in the end 2 rooms. I agree that if you were facing the main street, particualrly if you are staying at the weekend then it could get noisy, to avoid this we emailed the hotel ahead of our visit and requested rooms at the back of the hotel which we got no problem.
Would definately book this hotel again if returning to Aberdeen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel is situated in the West End of Aberdeen City Centre within easy walking distance of all the City Centre attractions. The hotel is only a stone's throw from Union Street and is ideally situated for your business or leisure stay. Holiday Inn Express is the common sense choice for the value-conscious traveller. All of our bedrooms boast a power shower, direct dial telephone and satellite TV channels. There's a bar in the hotel and many restaurants and pubs close by including the stylish new Albyn Restaurant & Bar just 5 minutes away. The Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel is the perfect base to explore Royal Deeside, The Whisky Trail, the many Castles or some of the North East's Championship Golf Courses. If you are travelling to Aberdeen on business, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel is located close to many large companies such as Shell, Exxon Mobil and BP. At the Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel we also have 2 superb air-conditioned meeting rooms with natural daylight which can accommodate up to 40 delegates theatre style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Express Aberdeen City Centre
- Aberdeen Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Scotland