I stayed here for two nights in June 2013.
- The receptionist was cordial and rooms were clean.
- The hotel's location is the selling point, right in the centre and makes it easy to visit key tourist locations in Aberdeen.
- The breakfast buffet was OK, nothing great (scrambled eggs - very bland, toast, sausages - tasteless, etc) but I didn't suffer from food poisoning, so OK.
- The hotel is situated opposite a bakery which draws visitors till early hours of the morning... In my case, i was exhausted visiting Inverness and slept without any disturbance .. but others in the trip found this annoying ...
- Please supply a bottle of water to each room (include it in your price - no problem)
- Please provide a map of key tourist attractions in the city (it is available for free at the tourist information centre and this will saves visitors time)More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking