Close to Union street - Aberdeen's main street - and a very pleasant place to stay. Helpful staff: Information of restaurants and shopping, fixing a damaged bag, fixing an early breakfast, ordering taxi.Good rooms, good service, good breakfast. We will be there on our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel is situated in the West End of Aberdeen City Centre within easy walking distance of all the City Centre attractions. The hotel is only a stone's throw from Union Street and is ideally situated for your business or leisure stay. Holiday Inn Express is the common sense choice for the value-conscious traveller. All of our bedrooms boast a power shower, direct dial telephone and satellite TV channels. There's a bar in the hotel and many restaurants and pubs close by including the stylish new Albyn Restaurant & Bar just 5 minutes away. The Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel is the perfect base to explore Royal Deeside, The Whisky Trail, the many Castles or some of the North East's Championship Golf Courses. If you are travelling to Aberdeen on business, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel is located close to many large companies such as Shell, Exxon Mobil and BP. At the Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel we also have 2 superb air-conditioned meeting rooms with natural daylight which can accommodate up to 40 delegates theatre style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Express Aberdeen City Centre
- Aberdeen Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Scotland