Stayed for three nights while visiting family. Hotel was very clean and well staffed. All staff were pleasant, polite and helpful. Breakfast was OK. Bar area is small but pleasant with competitive prices, particularly on the malt whisky deal of the week. Bedrooms are roomy and very clean with everything you could want. Bed was very soft and uncomfortable for those who like a firm mattress. Good choice of firm or soft pillows. Bathroom was very clean and well-stocked with toiletries. Shower was excellent. Room was hot but hotel staff used a key to open the window fully on request and also offered the use of fans if required. We were at the back of the hotel and heard very little outside noise but be warned that this hotel and Aberdeen itself is very popular with Hen Parties at weekends. My sister had a Hen Party next to her who were partying in their room throughout the evening. They were requested to be quieter by hotel staff but did not take any notice until asked a second time and then did calm down. Location at the top end of Union Street is good and is the preferred hotel of other family members when visiting Aberdeen.
I e-mailed the hotel before our stay to request 2 rooms near each other and my request was responded to straight away and granted.
Overall quite a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel is situated in the West End of Aberdeen City Centre within easy walking distance of all the City Centre attractions. The hotel is only a stone's throw from Union Street and is ideally situated for your business or leisure stay. Holiday Inn Express is the common sense choice for the value-conscious traveller. All of our bedrooms boast a power shower, direct dial telephone and satellite TV channels. There's a bar in the hotel and many restaurants and pubs close by including the stylish new Albyn Restaurant & Bar just 5 minutes away. The Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel is the perfect base to explore Royal Deeside, The Whisky Trail, the many Castles or some of the North East's Championship Golf Courses. If you are travelling to Aberdeen on business, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel is located close to many large companies such as Shell, Exxon Mobil and BP. At the Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel we also have 2 superb air-conditioned meeting rooms with natural daylight which can accommodate up to 40 delegates theatre style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Express Aberdeen City Centre
- Aberdeen Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Scotland