My minimum requirements are parking (because of mobility issues) and gud if I can get WIFI and brekky. Wifi was fine - parking difficult at best - this is a reasonably large property and there is only about 8-10 places. I require a disabled place and whilst there are 2 - both were taken.. one left within minutes of me arriving and the other car didnt have a sticker or badge displayed .. so perhaps as ive seen on other feedback - these are used for able bodied people. Seems to be the 'sticking point' with this property.
Room was fine - standard HI express - neat clean - has everything - including the loo that almost appears to be in a cupboard but cleverly hidden behind the bathroom door (which doubles as door for the loo) .. shower is big and walk in - so perfect for my needs.
Location is great - its right in the middle of town - so great if you want to walk uptown
Breakfast was chaotic and as a solo traveller difficult to get a table and breakfast - as it was i had placed some cereal thinking that would show someone was using the table but some young girls just pushed them to one side .. of course that isnt the fault of the hotel
overall good value for money - and if parking isnt an issue - then this would be perfect
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel is situated in the West End of Aberdeen City Centre within easy walking distance of all the City Centre attractions. The hotel is only a stone's throw from Union Street and is ideally situated for your business or leisure stay. Holiday Inn Express is the common sense choice for the value-conscious traveller. All of our bedrooms boast a power shower, direct dial telephone and satellite TV channels. There's a bar in the hotel and many restaurants and pubs close by including the stylish new Albyn Restaurant & Bar just 5 minutes away. The Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel is the perfect base to explore Royal Deeside, The Whisky Trail, the many Castles or some of the North East's Championship Golf Courses. If you are travelling to Aberdeen on business, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel is located close to many large companies such as Shell, Exxon Mobil and BP. At the Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel we also have 2 superb air-conditioned meeting rooms with natural daylight which can accommodate up to 40 delegates theatre style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Express Aberdeen City Centre
- Aberdeen Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Scotland