I travel all over Scotland and am compiling a list of places to stay for future reference as well as for other travellers. I imagine there a lot of people like me who live out of a suitcase most of the week and go home at weekends. Therefore I feel I have a wide experience of hotels, guest houses and B&Bs. I shall endeavour to share my thoughts on trip advisor.
The Holiday Inn in central Aberdeen is perfect for people like me. It is clean, the staff very efficient and from observing them in action very patient with those visitors who have come to the wrong Holiday Inn! I am always treated like a VIP and also welcomed with a smile.
The rooms are always very clean and they are very functional with everything you could ever need. Tea, coffee, a hairdryer, and a TV with a good selection of channels. The desk in the bedroom is perfect for a laptop and the wifi is high speed.
Breakfast is self service and thank goodnes it is continental style selection and not the full fry up heart attack! It keeps me healthy!
There are so many restaurants in the area to choose from, Indian, Chinese, A chip shop and a excellent Italian not far from the hotel. All good quality and spoilt for choice.
I come back here often and it is a consistent quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel is situated in the West End of Aberdeen City Centre within easy walking distance of all the City Centre attractions. The hotel is only a stone's throw from Union Street and is ideally situated for your business or leisure stay. Holiday Inn Express is the common sense choice for the value-conscious traveller. All of our bedrooms boast a power shower, direct dial telephone and satellite TV channels. There's a bar in the hotel and many restaurants and pubs close by including the stylish new Albyn Restaurant & Bar just 5 minutes away. The Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel is the perfect base to explore Royal Deeside, The Whisky Trail, the many Castles or some of the North East's Championship Golf Courses. If you are travelling to Aberdeen on business, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel is located close to many large companies such as Shell, Exxon Mobil and BP. At the Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel we also have 2 superb air-conditioned meeting rooms with natural daylight which can accommodate up to 40 delegates theatre style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Express Aberdeen City Centre
- Aberdeen Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Scotland