The Aberdeen Altens Hotel
Aberdeen Marriott Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$115
Jurys Inn(Aberdeen)
US$92
US$84
  • Restaurant
Skene House Rosemount(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$93
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$65
  • Restaurant
Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$77
US$200
US$113
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$57
US$99
US$88
Priceline
1,855 results
All reviewscity centreleisure facilitiesan industrial estateswimming poolsteam roomthistle hoteltwo double bedslovely hotelleisure clubshort breakgood sizelovely rooman upgradeexcellent value for moneypleasant stayexcellent staywould stay again
Reviewed 23 October 2011

My sons wedding was absolutley excellent from start to finish. Nothing was to much trouble for any of the staff. Food was first class.The main wedding funtion room was stunning.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Thistlehotels, General Manager at The Aberdeen Altens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2011

Dear Jackie R,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel and for such nice comments.

When I share your feedback with the team they will be thrilled to know they made your son’s wedding day “excellent”.

We have spent over half a million pounds perfecting our ballroom so it’s good to know it’s paid off!

Hopefully we’ll get to see you in the hotel soon!

Regards

Reviewed 17 October 2011

As I work in a hotel, I feel I am quite ‘picky’ …. Me and my partner decided to make a last minute weekend away to Aberdeen, as usual we had a 'shop around' for any special deals, but we both decided Thistle Altens would be best, we have stayed there on 2 previous occasions, and had a great stay both times.

On this occasion, we checked in at 2pm, and were directed to our room by the receptionist, and we had been upgraded to a Superior Room - Great big comfy bed, tv on the wall, power showed (amazing) immaculate bathroom and bedroom, everything was spotless!! We then decided to go for a swim/jacuzzi/steam room, which was again - spotless, everything was clean and well maintained. We went for a drink in the bar in the hotel and was served straight away on both occasions, no hanging around!

We had a look through the food and wine list, and had a bottle of bubbly delivered to our room, which was very yummy :)

Breakfast - my partner described in 1 word – DELICIOUS!!! Buffet breakfast with Sausage, Egg, Bacon, Black Pudding etc, and also the continental breakfast with Melon chunks, Orange, Cheese, and Yoghurt etc. YUMMY!!

The staff were all wonderful, they helped with any queries, and nothing seemed to be too much for them…. They are all assets to Thistle Hotel Altens!

Totally Faultless!!

Nicoya and Ally x

Room Tip: Room 115 is lovely!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Nicoya and Ally,

Thank you so much for the great review! I was so pleased to read your stay with us was faultless!

I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the team, I’m sure they will be just as pleased as I am.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and I hope we get to see you at the hotel in the near future

Regards

Reviewed 27 September 2011

I brought a group of people to stay during Offshore Europe. It was very well orgahised and all the staff were there to help. The lady who dealt with the group booking and all the changes as the event became nearer was absolutely excellent and made life very easy for me. Nothing was too much trouble. Excellent venue and excellent people.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
186338Thistle, Manager at The Aberdeen Altens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2011

Dear Pauline H,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel and share your feedback. I am so pleased to hear that the team took such good care of you and your group during Offshore Europe and made your event go as smoothly as possible.

I think most of the organisation was taken care of by Cara, and I will be sure to pass on your feedback and make sure her hard work is recognised. We think she is an asset to the hotel so it’s great to know our guests think the same.

I hope we get to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Reviewed 19 September 2011

My daughters wedding day was excellent from start to finish, the hotel certainly lives up to its 4 star service, the wedding service room was beautiful, the main wedding function room was stunning, the food was first class, nothing was to much bother for any of the staff who were on hand at all times, the bedrooms were so clean lovely and spacious, I would certainly recommend this hotel for a wedding, our day was made so special.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family

Dear Pat M,

Thank you so much for the review! I’m absolutely thrilled to hear your daughter’s wedding day was excellent and that the team made it so special. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the rest of the team, as I’m sure they will be just as pleased as I am.

Congratulations again to the happy couple! I hope we get to see you and your family back in the hotel soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 September 2011

This is a solid, friendly hotel. Everything works correctly and the food is fine. However there is not much that really excites the guests.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
186338Thistle, Manager at The Aberdeen Altens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2011

Dear PCD63

Thanks so much for taking the time to review the hotel! I’m pleased you found the hotel to be “solid &friendly”

Hopefully we’ll get to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future

Thanks