Stayed at this hotel as my company booked me in prior to flying out from Aberdeen Airport.
This hotel is a great location to the airport, about 5-8 minutes walking.
You can catch an Airport Shuttle Bus from the city centre for about £2.80 to the airport. Taxi will cost £16.00 +
The hotel is clean and Ok for a stay of 1 night, much like a Travelodge.However, I do not believe it is worth the price they charge. (About £80 - £90). However this is typical of many Aberdeen hotels = offshore Oil workers!
On entering the room, it was a little small and had an even smaller than average bathroom. The shower was cramped and not much room to move about in.
I ate at the restaurant on the evening and there was not much choice on the menu. The food was average. I recommend walking to the terminal and eating at the bar there.
I recommend the new Marriot Courtyard next door to the Speedbird.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Speedbird Inn is one of the most popular hotels at Aberdeen Airport and is perfectly placed only 350m from the terminal building. The hotel lives up to its location too, with fantastic modern interiors that offer a warm welcome to any traveller! A winning combination of high standards and quality amenities that you would expect from a top airport hotel, as well as a customer focused and service driven approach towards our returning hotel guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Speedbird Inn, Aberdeen Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Speedbird Inn, Aberdeen Airport Hotel Dyce
- Speedbird Hotel Cults
- Speedbird Inn, Aberdeen Airport Scotland