“fantstic”

Breadmaker
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Aberdeen
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Description: At the breadmaker , we hand craft bread to be enjoyed and shared with friends,with family,with everyone. We do all this in the context of providing learning and work opportunities for adults with a learning disability. Our traditional methods production are testimony to the history of bread as a staple of life. We offer a range of services : *High quality coffee house offering the best in fresh produce. *Bespoke buffet service for all your catering needs. *Wholesale *Bread Courses
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“fantstic”
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Came in here for a coffee to knock in time and found the staff very friendly and efficient I opted for a Mocha which was only £1:50 (fab offer before 11) and I had theeeee most fantastic Strawberry Tart mmmmmm can't wait for my next one can't recommend this place enough will definitely be giving back very soon.

Visited April 2014

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Artisan? ???”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

I have to say I am disappointed by my visit. I had been looking forward to a chance to pop in.The only thing artisan about the place is the prices. I popped in for a quick coffee and a cake to warm up on a walk. My coffee was really weak with barely any taste and my muffin was the driest one I have had ever.. The staff were pretty good but with room for improvement. There are better options in the area. I wont be popping in again.

Aberdeen
“Great bread”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

The Bread Maker really does make some lovely breads. I use to visit here regularly but poor customer service over a number of visits really put me off. I think its a wonderful enterprise and its great to see so many disadvantaged people in the workplace, being supported, learning new skills and clearly enjoying it.
The sandwiches aren't all that nice... but if you're looking for some tasty bread of many variates, this is the first place to go!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank AberdeenCouple
Houston, Texas
“Simple refreshing lunch”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

One of my usual haunts- I get the food I ordered! My way! They help the Special Needs Community and it's a pleasure to eat there, they even have 2 tables outdoors on their tiny space of sidewalk. Clean, lots of fresh, homemade breads to buy and take home.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Keyrat04
Atlanta
“great staff and wholesome food”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

This is food that when you eat it you just feel good afterwards. Their bread is all home made and wholesome. And so are the people. A friendly staff is that much more the welcoming. Good coffee and lattes as well.

Visited September 2013