“Wonderful Place”

Breadmaker
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Aberdeen
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Description: At the breadmaker , we hand craft bread to be enjoyed and shared with friends,with family,with everyone. We do all this in the context of providing learning and work opportunities for adults with a learning disability. Our traditional methods production are testimony to the history of bread as a staple of life. We offer a range of services : *High quality coffee house offering the best in fresh produce. *Bespoke buffet service for all your catering needs. *Wholesale *Bread Courses
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Great place to drop in for a coffee, tea or pastry in the morning or a sandwich in the afternoon. My husband and I were regular visitors on our trip to Aberdeen. The coffee and food were good; however, it is the staff that makes it so incredibly special. Every person in there was kind and patient with us. We also like that they do so much to help the special needs community. Those folks were a deligt and made starting each day so pleasant.

Donald A, Manager at Breadmaker, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Hensley,s
It is a pleasure to get such positive feed back , we pride our selves on not just the quality of produce but as you highlighted our staff are very unique.
You certainly captured what we are all about - Good food , friendly service and giving our apprentices a valued place in the community.
I hope you say hello on your next visit.

Donald Anderson

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Been to The Bread Maker a few times for fresh bread and buns. Every time I have been the staff are so friendly and helpful. The smell of freshly cooked bread is so inviting. Very well priced for what you receive and cant wait to go back and try some of their sandwiches which look packed with filling and have heard great reports on them.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I recently visited the bread maker for a takeaway sweet chilli chicken sandwich. The bread was fresh homemade and there was plenty of filling. There was a wonderful smell of freshly cooked bread and the staff were pleasant. Would have happily paid more.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Came in here for a coffee to knock in time and found the staff very friendly and efficient I opted for a Mocha which was only £1:50 (fab offer before 11) and I had theeeee most fantastic Strawberry Tart mmmmmm can't wait for my next one can't recommend this place enough will definitely be giving back very soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

I have to say I am disappointed by my visit. I had been looking forward to a chance to pop in.The only thing artisan about the place is the prices. I popped in for a quick coffee and a cake to warm up on a walk. My coffee was really weak with barely any taste and my muffin was the driest one I have had ever.. The staff were pretty good but with room for improvement. There are better options in the area. I wont be popping in again.