“"Excellent Taste Of Indian Food and Service"”

Shri Bheema's Indian Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 695 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I am here for a training purpose, I have visited lost of restaurants in Aberdeen for Indian food and i found Shri Bheema's Indian Restaurant,I must say that the food taste over here is excellent compared to any other Indian restaurant in Aberdeen.All the main course,starter all are excellent i enjoy my meal over here everyday.Service offered was really good by all the staff especially by Mr. Deepak and shishu ( manager ) who was very friendly and helpful.

2  Thank maheshpatel p

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Please Read To The End!...........I would recommend the business lunch if your after a tasty bite to eat in the afternoon while doing some shopping.
The food was fresh and full of flavour my Chicken Bhuna was spot on! The nan breads were light and buttery and my partners Chicken Korma was equally as nice.
The only issue I have is this....after paying for the bill and leaving a tip, when I got down the end of the road I realised that my bill was more than it should have been!
When I returned to ask him about this he informed me that the bottles of water on the table which we had opened were actually chargeable to my bill??!! £3.99 each
Now I'm sorry, but I have always asked for a jug of iced water and a couple of glasses to accompany my curry, Never have I been charged for water!
So it's not 'complimentary' bottles of water but a rather expensive way to cool your pallet down.

2  Thank Auldy76
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We were a party of 6, and none of us had been to this restaurant before. It was a Saturday night so we expected it to be busy, and it was, but the service was excellent. The food was very good, and some different dishes on the menu. Only 2 slight quibbles - the curry dishes were all very spicy, almost too much so unless you like hot curry. And it was so noisy we had to shout at each other -I ended up with a sore throat! Still, the mark of a good restaurant I guess.

2  Thank Lucy R
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We tried this restaurant last night with a voucher so we could 'taste' what it was like - and we weren't disappointed. The menu was pleasantly different in parts from the expected normal Indian menu, although all the normal dishes were there too.
All the dishes were lovely and with a decent selection of wine we thoroughly enjoyed the evening.
The service, smiles and humour added to the evening as well !
Well done, thank you and we'll be back to our 'now' favourite Indian restaurant.

2  Thank scojim
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I am here for a bussiness visit and i must say i really enjoyed the vegetarian thali meal served here. it was excellent as i continued to visit for my dinner. There are a lot of vegetarian options for me here. Service offered was really good by all the staff especially by Mr. Prabhu who was very friendly and helpful.

3  Thank Vicneswaran S