“Excellent place”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Aberdeen
“Excellent place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

My fiancée and I had a jumbo haddock supper each from here and it was beautiful. Can't fault the place one bit. I even got to finish my fiancées as it was too much for her. Win win.

“Best in Aberdeen...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Hass's have quickly overtaken The Ashvale as the best chip shop in town. Freshly cooked food to order, excellent chips, and I thoroughly recommend their macaroni pies!

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Freshly cooked to order, so be prepared to wait”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

I decided to treat myself to fish and chips last Sunday. Hass's never disappoints. I arrived at approximately 7.30 pm to find a queue of about 10 people in front of me. That's always a positive sign. The haddock was huge, the batter light and crispy, and the chips were fluffy on the inside, crisp on the outside. The portion was so huge that I could only eat half of it - and that was a standard haddock so I can only imagine what the large haddock is like!!! Hass's isn't cheap at £7.00 for a standard haddock and chips, however, the quality is great. I can't understand why they haven't put The Ashvale on Great Western Road out of business yet. There's no comparison between the two establishments.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Donna M
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Best Fish & Chips in Aberdeen City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

This place does hands down the best fish and chips in the city. It's not cheap so expect to pay around £15 for two suppers but it's definitely worth that bit extra. My other half thinks it's better than The Bay in Stonehaven (and they won the best in Britain award a few times I believe). Oh, and get there early because they run out towards the end of the night and you don't want to miss out!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Krystle B
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Delighted”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

We were delighted with our fish and chips this evening. Lovely standard haddock and chips where you could taste the potato. Wasn't sure on this the first visit whether to go for the large fish or the standard. The standard suited us well. Well done!

• Visited April 2014