“Hidden Gem!”

Bite Me
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Fast food, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Small cafe with 4 window seats. A garden with a gazebo and 15 to 20 seats. We do fresh food daily and make creative food and juices with our ingredients. Takeaway & Catering mainly but seats for those times when you fancy some good food with us and some good chat
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Just looks like any other sandwich shop but is on a different level. I eat there most days and have had most things on the menu-all excellent. I have now turned to asking for "random" sandwich/wrap etc which is always cleverly put together with fresh ingredients and home made sauce/chutneys. The guys who run Bite me are friendly and always chat away to the customers.
We now use them for our special occasion catering at work.

If you're anywhere close, stop by and find out for yourself.

• Visited May 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best lunch venue in town!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Everything I have tried at Bite Me has been epic! They use fresh local ingredients, everything on the menu is reasonably priced and portion sizes are more than enough. I would recommend the burger and sweet potato fries!

They also provide a lunch delivery service for office lunches or meetings which is handy!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jamie J
“Good”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Had a very pleasant dinner in February. Great specials with a strong accent on sea food. Great service where you feel you are really being looked after. Great - absolutely great value for money.

If you like seafood give it a try.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank AGordon789
Hull, Massachusetts
“Tasty”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Very tasty food. I had a burger and it was really good, my friend had a panini sandwich thing that he really enjoyed too. Give it a go you won't be disappointed.

Lusaka, Zambia
“Best Burger I've had in a long time ”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful. The burgers are fresh and definitely one of the best we've had in a long time. The chips were also fresh and very tasty. A great treat.