“Very pleasant dinner”

No.10 Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 755 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Welcome to the newly refurbished No.10 Bar & Restaurant. Effortlessly stylish dining in Aberdeen's west end. Situated in the heart of Aberdeen's West End, No.10 Bar & Restaurant, is one of the North-east's newest restaurants, offering effortlessly stylish food, service and hospitality. Recently re-launched following a major renovation, No.10 Bar & Restaurant, has been transformed with a new modern spacious restaurant and bar area, providing contemporary and relaxed dining in a welcoming atmosphere. With exposed granite walls, sleek dark wood furnishings, leather-clad booths and traditional herringbone flooring, No.10 Bar & Restaurant can cater for all occasions with its unique basement features, cosy vibe and stylish surroundings. We look forward to welcoming you for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I booked supper at No 10 after reading reviews for various restaurants in Aberdeen. My colleagues and I had a very pleasant evening meal ; interesting layout in the basement, which stops the place getting too noisy, and the lighting is comfortable. Staff are polite and attentive. Wide selection of drinks and an interesting menu - we had haggis and bruschetta to start followed by mains of risotto, fish & chips, and hake. We all agreed that the food was tasty and well cooked. £70 for the 3 of us including drinks. We would all visit again and would recommend.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Met with friendly and welcoming staff. No rush through the meal, very relaxed atmosphere. Food as always of a very high standard and presented beautifully. Have eaten here a few times lately and enjoy its quieter ambience, food quality and service have always been excellent. Prices vary depending on the menu but very reasonable for top quality pasta dishes.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

My family and I regularly choose No.10 for birthdays and other celebrations as it always has a good atmosphere, is nice and relaxed and yet still feels like a treat. My boyfriend and I went on Saturday night for my birthday and it didn't disappoint; the staff were attentive and helpful, and the food was excellent- we both had 3 courses which we wouldn't normally, but couldn't resist! Will be back soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Went for a couple of drinks on a Saturday night, great atmosphere, good selection of drinks and nice staff. All in all a good evening out

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Now a days online reputation is everything.
I called the restaurant to book the place around 5pm and we didn't get an answer. Thinking they must be busy off peak,we decided to go around 9 pm
I called them agin if they have anyspace for us but we have been told they are fully booked ,which is a very good thing.
we thought we will have some wine in the bar,while getting downstairs my friend wanted to check in person and we got the table and funny thing was they had 4 tables in the restaurant .
When it comes to food it was an good food with decent price tag.
I had to show my phone records to prove i called the restaurant earlier on because I was the host.

1  Thank andrewcarr57