“Fast food - overpriced”

Cuisines: Asian
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Fast food - overpriced”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I have only been once to give it a try. For a large portion of noodles with chicken and sauce it was £7. Most of the portion is noodles with what I would call a small portion of chicken. Although it does taste ok its not as good as getting a Chinese takeaway and its around the same price. The service was friendly and fast but I would say the food lacked quality and is what you would expect from a fast food joint,

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Honcho84

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Healthy, fast food”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I had lunch here today. If you have a discount card, you can get 10% off all orders. I had a regular beef noodles with teryaki sauce, extra veg, and a can of diet coke for £7.20. The food is fast and fresh. The staff are always pleasant and friendly. And I couldn't finish it all so took the leftovers away with me. I always forget how great this place is until I've revisited it! I would recommend if you love noodles. Some reviewers have commented that the rice dishes aren't as good. I disagree and have always enjoyed the rice dishes, but each to their own!

• Visited March 2014
Macduff, United Kingdom
“Pricey”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Being a fan of Chinese food I thought I'd try it out. The menu is easy to understand and the staff are helpful but £7.50 for a box of noodles is unreal. The food is ok but nothing special really.

“Quick and maybe healthy too?”
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

Went in for a quick lunch when I was in Aberdeen and got exactly that. They'll bang a quick noodle dish together in a flash.

Beware of the spivey sauce though, it has a real bite!!

Scotland, United Kingdom
“Poor on many levels”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Dr noodles certainly looks tempting from the outside. We thought: "noodles, how hard can it be to get it right". Well, it's not that easy for some people.
We went on a Friday evening around 7 pm. A couple of customers only which made the place look empty. You can see staff aren't that pleased to be there. Food was just wrong. Chewy beef, watery chicken and overall a very salty and oily cardboard box. If you're going to spend a fiver on noodles, go to WokWok or any other take away.