“Aberdeen needed this”

Cuisines: Asian
London, United Kingdom
“Aberdeen needed this”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

So glad there's a second one opening on Upperkirkgate, which is handy for shopping trips! Aberdeen definitely needed this.

I love noodles and these are the best around. So many different flavours! They also let you try the flavours before you buy. Personal favourite is the chicken satay noodles. So delicious. They also do rice boxes too.

I see people are saying that £6 is steep for a box of noodles. The boxes are packed and it fills you right up. I think £5-6 is quite reasonable and they're worth it in my opinion because I love them!

• Visited March 2014

Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Great Food, Shame on The Price!!!!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I visited Dr Noodles last weekend and was really impressed with the food. I went with the noodles with beef and was very delicious.

The only issue for me was the price, nearly £6 for a tiny box of noodles is a bit steep. Equivilant to the price of a large Double Whopper meal at Burger King :-S

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Dave C
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Fast food - overpriced”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I have only been once to give it a try. For a large portion of noodles with chicken and sauce it was £7. Most of the portion is noodles with what I would call a small portion of chicken. Although it does taste ok its not as good as getting a Chinese takeaway and its around the same price. The service was friendly and fast but I would say the food lacked quality and is what you would expect from a fast food joint,

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Honcho84
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Healthy, fast food”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I had lunch here today. If you have a discount card, you can get 10% off all orders. I had a regular beef noodles with teryaki sauce, extra veg, and a can of diet coke for £7.20. The food is fast and fresh. The staff are always pleasant and friendly. And I couldn't finish it all so took the leftovers away with me. I always forget how great this place is until I've revisited it! I would recommend if you love noodles. Some reviewers have commented that the rice dishes aren't as good. I disagree and have always enjoyed the rice dishes, but each to their own!

• Visited March 2014
Macduff, United Kingdom
“Pricey”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Being a fan of Chinese food I thought I'd try it out. The menu is easy to understand and the staff are helpful but £7.50 for a box of noodles is unreal. The food is ok but nothing special really.