“Excellent for what it is”
Review of Dr Noodles

Dr Noodles
Ranked #238 of 707 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We dropped into the Schoolhill shop on a Saturday lunch time. It is quick, clean and efficient. It "is what it is"....a fast food outlet. What I like is the choice and the spice which you can select. Its very simple and many options. Perhaps a bit on the pricey side in competition with other fast food outlets, but somewhere I would go over a hamburger joint. If on the other hand, you are not inclined to enjoy the Asian cuisine, it is not for you...and all the more for me! I review it on the basis of comparable fast food places.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Refreshing change from the usual sandwich or toastie for lunch! Simple, fast ordering system and a wide variety of delicious noodle/rice options.
Tried a few different sauce/noodle combinations now and have enjoyed all of them. Look forward to returning!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Having 2 Dr Noodles is great - all the times we've been to either one - there hasn't been a bad meal yet.

Only issue is it's abit over priced.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Had 2 chicken noodle boxes with 2 drinks and it cost me just under £20!
The chicken had been boiled to death and was falling apart (but not falling apart in a good way)
The veg had also been boiled to death.
The noodles were so average and the flavour of the cardboard box infused itself into the meal.
Absolute rubbish, just another restaurant where people go to be seen and to think they are being modern and hip.
I can make a healthier and tastier stir fry with food from Lidl!
So much for stir fry, it was a case of taking meat, veg and noodles out of there separate heated trays, throw them into a cardboard box and squirt some flavour onto it.
Really it this the way we want to eat food?

3  Thank defendertd5
Reviewed 14 April 2014

So glad there's a second one opening on Upperkirkgate, which is handy for shopping trips! Aberdeen definitely needed this.

I love noodles and these are the best around. So many different flavours! They also let you try the flavours before you buy. Personal favourite is the chicken satay noodles. So delicious. They also do rice boxes too.

I see people are saying that £6 is steep for a box of noodles. The boxes are packed and it fills you right up. I think £5-6 is quite reasonable and they're worth it in my opinion because I love them!