Courtyard by Marriott Aberdeen Airport
Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$76
  • Restaurant
Aberdeen Marriott Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$115
Jurys Inn(Aberdeen)
US$80
US$64
  • Restaurant
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$59
  • Restaurant
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$66
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$79
Priceline
US$76
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsaberdeen airportsmall gymarriving lateearly flightexcellent roomother hotelsfree wifidecent sizerooms are modernwalk in showercomfortable bedcomfortable stayhot foodbus stopdefinitely stay here againstayed here for one nightexcellent stay
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here before when the courtyard first opened and there wasn't a great deal of variety in the menu.
A specials board has now appeared and the steak was great,
Was able to cut it with a normal knife and it tasted great.
The rooms are still very nice and comfortable.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel on a Saturday and Sunday night in early December. When I arrived the staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is modern and new and everything seems very clean. At breakfast I was greeted in a friendly way and shown where everything was. Despite having been unexpectedly busy on the Sunday night due to a flight cancellation at the airport checkout on the Monday morning was efficient and very courteous.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
CourtyardManager1, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Aberdeen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Dear Traveler,
Thank you for your kind feedback on your visit to our hotel. I'm glad you found our team helpful and friendly. We do work hard on ensuring our guests have a great stay and your comments are reward for the effort we put in.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

I need to admit that the hotel is quite expensive, but you wouldn’t get anything much cheaper in Aberdeen.
The rooms are very spacious and as the hotel is new they are also very modern.
The sink in the bathroom could be a bit bigger, but the bathroom itself is very big for hotel bathroom.
The staff was very helpful, shown me how to use the business center and answered patiently to all my questions.
The young Portuguese girl at the check in was very friendly and chatty. She explained very well all hotel facilities.
Food was good, but the restaurant was full of oil workers, I had a very good steak from chefs specials!
Overall, very good experience and I will be back.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
CourtyardManager1, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Aberdeen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

dear traveler, thank you for your great review of our hotel, and I'm glad you had a good meal in our bistro. I understand your comments with regards to the hotel prices in Aberdeen, and we do work hard to deliver value for Money in such a bouyant market.
I hope we can welcome you back soon to the hotel
Happy Traveling!

Reviewed 22 January 2014

What a fabulous place to stay . The rooms were excellent and in great condition . I found the gym very useful too . But what really stunned me was how good the food and beverage service was . From past experiences in other hotels all I can say is this service was impecable . There was onean changed his mind about what he wanted just as his food was arriving and within 5 minutes the food and beverage manager had him the meal that he wanted . All on all i loved it .

• Stayed: January 2014
CourtyardManager1, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Aberdeen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

thank you for the great feedback, its always nice to get 5 stars, and your comments are very much appreciated. We are very proud of our Hotel and our associates who continually strive to improve on how we do business!

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Food and drink service was brilliant. Hotel and restaurant area have a brilliant atmosphere. The bar/waiting staff were very polite, helpful and very courteous. The rooms are very comfortable, and the air conditioning worked a treat during my stay. Brilliant hotel would recommend to others thanks to the bar/waiting staff and welcoming staff.

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Traveler, thank you for the great review of our hotel and for your comments on our food and beverage offering. We work very hard to listen to your feedback so we can continualy improve in order to meet the needs of our guests!