“It says what it does on the tin!”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Aberdeen Airport (Dyce) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 65 Hotels in Aberdeen
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Friendly and competent staff and a comfortable bed what more do you need?One of the better Premier Inns I have stayed in. I guess the only issue might be getting to it from the airport terminal - in bad weather or with lots of luggage it is too far too walk but hardly worth a taxi fare.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Urszula R, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen Airport (Dyce) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Veitch B,
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with Aberdeen Dyce Premier Inn. Its wonderful to hear that you had a fantastic stay and your kind comments will be passed onto the whole team.
Hope to welcome you back soon.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Aberdeen Airport (Dyce) Hotel

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We had a double room and a family room on the night of the 7th April. Both were spotlessly clean and very comfortably warm and spacious. The staff were very helpful, attentive and considerate. The evening meal was excellent and the waiting staff were wonderful paricularly with our grand-daughters. We would, thoroughly, recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: There was no noise from the airport, which is easily accessed on foot.
1  Thank stuart m
Urszula R, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen Airport (Dyce) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Stuart M,
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at Premier Inn Aberdeen Dyce. I am enormously happy to read that you found everything you needed in the room and found it to be in immaculate condition. We pride ourselves in providing a world class service and I am glad to read that on this occasion we were able to deliver. Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay and I look forward to welcoming you and your team back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

A modern hotel.Great interior decor. Enabled us to check in before time - a nice touch. Our young children enjoyed the public areas and staff were great with them. Breakfast had a good range though service was slow. Staff always very keen to help. Our allocated room just about fitted the family. Overall a good experience

Dear 29J,
I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy all aspects of their stay and I am glad that on this occasion our team managed to satisfy your needs and I look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn Aberdeen Dyce in the near future. Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Just returned from a 2 night stay. Staff couldn't have been more helpful, in particular the lady on reception on the evening of Friday 18th and Saturday 19th. Breakfast was made to order and very good. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Gilly2709,
Thank you very much for your kind words and your positive comments. We have been working very hard to make sure that we provide a quality guest experience, for every guest, every time. I am very happy to read that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and I would like to thank you for taking the time to send us your review. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Great Hotel, I the staff are very friendly and helpful. The Food is very good with a lot of choice. When I travel from to Aberdeen from now, this will be my number one hotel to stay at. The hotel is only a 2min walk from the Airport and a short Bus journey to the City centre. The best Hotel if you need to be close to the Airport.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Daryl A ,
On behalf of the management and staff, I would like to thank you for taking the time to send us your comments. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time here at Premier Inn Aberdeen Dyce and I have passed on your comments to my team here at the hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back to Aberdeen Dyce Premier Inn.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I stayed here for one night with my husband and 4 year-old daughter. From check-in to check-out I simply cannot rate the staff highly enough. In particular - Marta, Simone, Danielle and Sri really made our stay. The hotel itself is new, lovely, immaculately kept and the decor was really inviting. The beds we found a bit hard but that is only our preference. The food in the restaurant seems expensive, but taken on a 2 course offer with drink and breakfast at 22.00, it is very reasonable. Kids menu was good too. I kept waiting for someone to be rude or unfriendly, but absolutely everyone was warm, friendly and attentive without being intrusive. Location outside Aberdeen but quiet and east enough to get into town. Plenty of parking too. My new favourite in Aberdeen!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Urszula R, Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen Airport (Dyce) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Librarian4kids,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic review on your recent stay with us here at Aberdeen Airport Premier Inn.
I am so pleased to read that you had an "excellent" stay and that the team looked after you very well. We are thrilled that your experience was such a great one and hopefully, the first of many.
We hope to welcome you back to Aberdeen Airport Premier Inn in the near future.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I have gave this a poor rating purely based on the price. I stayed here as I had an early flight to catch and the location for the airport is great. The rooms at premierinn are always clean and comfortable and I have no worries when I book in to one. My issue is with the price, I booked a city centre premierinn in Liverpool city centre for 5 times cheaper than this hotel. The exact same room from the exact same chain for 5 times the price???? Aberdeen is disgustingly expensive for hotel rooms and the all get filled so the hotels can charge what they want and sadly they do. For the price you pay at this hotel you could get a stay at a top class hotel in other major cities in the UK.
Premierinn also doesn't offer free wifi which is something I can't get my head round as I feel this is now an absolute basic at other hotels.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Alan H

Dear Alan H,
Thank you for your review.
At Premier Inn we endeavour to offer the best value quality stay and we consistently monitor our rates to ensure we are competitively priced. Your feedback is very much appreciated.
Once again thank you for taking time to contact us.